Laxative - Louis

Louis pov.

"Ughhh. Guys my stomach hurts," I groaned.

I saw Harry smirk from his chair and I gave him a questioning look.

"You should've went running with us. Now you're going to be constipated, but the laxative is going to make you feel so much better, so I suggest you take it now," he said.

"Yeah, go running with you. You know how my allergies are! Look at Niall! He's still not better!" I said.

Niall looked up from blowing his nose,"hmm?" Then the pain in my stomach decided that it wanted to increase so I got up and ran to the bathroom.

Grunting I tried to let it out but it wasn't happening. I washed my hands and my stomachs pain didn't go away.

I walked out and Harry was standing in the kitchen with the same smirk that he had earlier.

"Here, take this," he said holding a medicine cup with a red liquid. "It'll make you feel better. I took it and his smirk grew.

I felt like something was up, and I wanted to know what it was.

OH MY GOD GUYS I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY FOR THE AUTHORS NOTE.

Up next: staybeautiful521 request part 3 + (if I can) Paris5131 request part 3 and Narry4Life22 (if I can)

No promises :)

Love you all 😘😘😘

ALSO ALL MY READERS FOR "Pretending from the start" I AM GOING TO BE UPDATING THAT TODAY SO WATCH OUT FOR IT :)

I FUCKING FOUND THIS