Request for staybeautiful521

Hey! This is the request for the lovley staybeautiful521 Hope you like it!!

Louis pov.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!!!!! WAKE YOU'RE FAT ASS UP!!!!" I groaned as I heard Liam call my name for the second time that day. Sighing I reached over and unplugged my phone from my nightstand. I saw a message from my girlfriend McKenzie

Hey babe. Good morning! Do you have anything to do today?? I was thinking we could hang out. Maybe get a bite to eat?

We had a busy schedule today. Two interviews, Rehearsal, sound check, then the show. Then an amazing idea came into my small brain. I could fake sick and then while the boys are off doing there things I could sneak out and be with y/n! It was perfect!

I texted her back, Nah were not busy sweetheart! I'll meet you at you're house at 3?

She texted back a minute later, Sure! Love you! 💜💜

I texted, 💙💙

It was our thing. After I finished a very angry Liam stomped into my room. "LOUIS! WHERE WERE YOU? I CALLED YOU 5 MINUTES AGO!!!" I grabbed my head in fake pain and groaned,"Li! My head hurts. And my tummy!" I saw his features soften. He put his hand on my forehead. "Well, you don't have a fever," he said. I knew I had to up my game and quick. So I jumped up and put a hand on my mouth and ran to the closest bathroom. I heard his footsteps following behind. I bent over the toilet gagging. I spit and turned around to see Liam. "Sorry. False alarm", I said pretending to be out out of breath. "Well. It looks like you're going to have to stay home," Liam said as he walked me back to my bed. "Ok", I said and sighed. When he walked away I smiled. This was all going according to plan.

Hii!! Hope you like it lovleys!! (: