• 6 •

" will you be my boyfriend? "

these 5 small, simple words will be the change in my life that I need right now. 5 words that no longer can be taken back. 5 words that will brighten my world. 5 words that will send me miles away from jungkook.

This is the right choice

I have lost the love of my life but that doesn't mean jin should lose his.

I felt his grip tighten. His eyes held disbelief and joy. He can't believe I have spoken those words, I can sense it.
" huh? "

" I want you to be my boyfriend, jin "

" taehyung are you sure? "

I gave him a small nod

Before I knew it I felt plump lips positioned securely on mine

He was kissing me

Kissing was foreign to me. The only lips I have felt before was jungkook's but that was when I was only 8. Although it was along time ago I still remember how perfect it was and how I felt like butterflies were roaming throughout my stomach.

jin's lips felt different.

A feeling that's not bad but unfamiliar

All his feelings were gushing out, no longer locked away. The way his cherry lips moved against mine displayed passion, passion I never knew he held.

Throughout the whole kiss my lips did not move, like if they were screwed shut.

jin too into the kiss didn't notice the stiffness I became until he surprised me with an action I did not see coming. He gently sucked on my bottom lip which resulted to me quickly backing away.

He gasped, the realization of what he did finally hitting him.

" oh my god, I'm so sorry tae "  he cuffed my cheeks with his warm hands, thumbs smoothly creasing them

Although I'm still shocked about what just happened I couldn't help but laugh at jin's reaction

" it's okay Jin "

I fiddled with the end of my shirt, nervous on the words I will speak next. Words that I don't even know if I truly mean it. Words that scare me. And words that once again led me far away from jungkook.

" i-i liked it "

-

jungkook pov

" so how did it go? "

I fumbled my way to the couch, flopping right next to an occupied yoongi with his laptop.

" fine I guess, he freaked out at the end for no reason "

He payed little attention to me, more focus on the screen in front of him.

" I got to kiss a hot girl "

Out of the blue he roused up, laptop scrambling to the ground, letting out a big crash which what I assume was the screen.

" YOU DID WHAT!! "

" I kissed a girl "

I watched as the blonde friend of mine turned I shade of red that I didn't know he could.

" ON YOUR FUCKIN DATE WITH TAEHYUNG!!!?? "

" yeah.. So it's not like he likes me "

" I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING TO ME RIGHT NOW " he tugged his hair, clearly frustrated for a reason I don't know of

" hyung why the fuck are you overreacting "

" YOU KISSED A GIRL!! ON YOUR DATE WITH TAEHYUNG. HE PROBABLY SAW YOU GUYS!! "

" he didn't hyung, don't worry and it's not like we are actually dating "

" ARE YOU FUCKIN SEROUS JUNGKOOK! YOU'RE GOING TO ACT LIKE ITS NOTHING! "

" hyung stop fuckin yelling at me!! "

" YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY TAE HUGED YOU THAT DAY?! JIMIN TOLD ME THAT HE LOST SOMEONE REALLY SPECIAL. SOMEONE WHO TOOK CARE OF HIM THROUGHOUT HIS LIFE "

" and I should care, why? "

He send me a glare that could honestly kill me
" HE TOLD ME YOU LOOK EXACTLY LIKE HIM.THAT WHEN TAE SAW YOU, HE WAS SO HAPPY BELIEVING THAT HIS FRIEND CAME BACK "

" I'm not that friend though " I huffed, crossing my arms in front of my chest

" OF COURSE YOU'RE NOT!! YOU'RE A FUCKIN ASSHOLE!! "

I quickly pushed myself off the couch, now staring down at my angry blonde hyung
" IT WAS JUST A DAMN KISS! "

" TO YOU IT MIGHT BE BUT TO TAE... IMAGINE HIS FACE WHEN HE SAW THE PERSON WHO LOOKS ACTUALLY LIKE THE PERSON HE LOVES KISSING A GIRL!! "

" hyu-

" JUNGKOOK I'M DONE WITH YOU! DONT FUCKIN TALK TO ME "

I watched as he stormed out of the living, heading to our share room. I followed behind him.

He quickly gather as much of his belongings, yanking them from the shelfs and closet, then placing them inside his bag.

" where are you going? "

" TO FUCKIN TAE'S HOUSE "

He aggressively zipped up his bag and head his way to the door. I watched as he suddenly stopped in place, hands gripped tightly on the doorknob.

He let out a sigh, signaling that the fire inside of him that was fuming a couple of minutes ago had burned out.

" talk to me when the real jungkook shows up "
He then exited the apartment, abandoning me in this small apartment we call ours, well we use too.

The way those words rolled out of his mouth had an affect on me. I have never heard that tone before. It wasn't anger or sadness

It was disappointment

yoongi has never been disappointed with me. He would always praise me, patting me head and giving me a 'great job kid' to go along with it.  I don't remember a day in which yoongi was disappointed in me.

the real jungkook....

Am I not jungkook??

who am I?

__

Small update for you guys because I had you guys waiting for too long
Sorry for the slow updates
This job of mine is killing me.
I hope you guys like it

Thanks for reading <3