How To Date A Stripper

"Come on man!" Liam groaned, tugging his best mate by the arm towards the small building with way too many neon lights. He didn't get why Zayn was being so grumpy, it was just a stupid break up and to be honest, he was never fond of Gigi either ways. The girl was always a bit too bossy and tended to show Zayn off a bit too much. Liam was actually glad that they had broken up but now, one week after the break up, Zayn was still being a little shit and moping around, trying to call the blonde chick every second and getting zero response in return. This was probably another reason why Liam hated Gigi. She was - excuse his French - a bitch. 

"Do you think I should call her again? It's Saturday night, she's probably at home now." Liam rolled his eyes, ignoring the question directed towards him. He knew that despite all his attempts, Zayn would still end up calling the girl. What was the point in expressing your opinion when it would be brushed aside anyways? The brunette grunted, tossing his ID card towards the bulky bouncers. He turned around to tug Zayn's ID card out of his jeans pocket, smiling widely when the bouncers let them go inside. 

The Paradise was probably the best strip club in town. Not just because of their services, which Liam had to agree were awesome, but rather because of just one of its famous stripper. He had heard so much about them, his mates in college had talked on and on about how they had received the most perfect lap dance of their life. Of course Liam being the curious kitty, really wanted to come and check it out, to see the stripper his mates had defined as "a sinful angel." And it was just his luck that Zayn was being a loser, crying over a girl, which meant that Liam was practically killing two birds with one stone. 

"Now, this is the best strip club in Bradford. I want you to shut  your phone off and just sit. The performances begin in forty minutes. Don't whine about Gigi and please don't fucking start crying like a loser. Man up and I'll pay for a private dance." Zayn rolled his eyes, tugging on the sleeves of his black shirt. He really didn't want to be here, among all these ugly looking men with a beer belly. Him and Liam looked like a little kids lost in a fucking amusement park. Plus, even though the club was neatly arranged, a nice shiny bar counter with a few chicks and boys engaging in small talks while sipping on their martinis, well polished floor and a perfectly normal white wall covered with paintings of guys with huge round asses and girls boobs on display. The pictures made Zayn cringe, bringing back the feeling of how he didn't belong here. 

"I think I want to go home." The Pakistani mumbled, biting on his lips as he watched the girls dancing on the poles with the music. Their hips swaying in a delightful motion and it just made him remember all the times he had made Gigi give him a strip tease. 

"I think you need a drink." Liam replied back, quickly tugging on Zayn's arms to drag him towards the bar. He nodded at the bar tender, showing his ID once again before ordering 'Sex On The Beach.' 

"Are you fucking serious?" Zayn groaned, shaking his head as he slumped down on one of the stools. He kept trailing his eyes towards the busty females showing their perfect asses to the men clad in suit and tie. Half of these people here probably had a family to go to and the Pakistani couldn't help but feel bad for all their wives and kids waiting back home for them. Strip clubs were just not Zayn's thing. He didn't like how people took their clothes off and put their bodies on view just for a few easy bucks. It was a hideous profession in his mind and really, there were so many other things people could take up if they really just wanted to fill their stomach with food. He shook his head, getting rid of all these thoughts and just focusing on the drink that had arrived. 

"You know you're really bringing the mood of this place down. Just wait for a few minutes and the main show will start then." Liam's feet bounced up and down as he checked his wrist watch. There was only a few more minutes to go and if Zayn kept his mouth shut and focused on all the good things - like how that girl with the red hair was winking way too much in his direction - he would actually enjoy this. More than that, he really wanted to see that perfect twink his friends were on about. They had definitely praised him way too much and Liam was now curious and a bit fascinated as to how a person can be so damn good that they have people begging for them on their knees? 

"I never wanted to come here. You dragged me here, so suck it up." Zayn whispered when the lights went down, a kind of hushed silence filled the room before the spotlight fell upon the stage and everyone in the club (except Zayn) started hooting and cheering. The tanned man rolled his eyes, not getting what the point of encouraging someone to fucking strip, was. He ignored the entire introduction the man dressed in a perfectly nice suit gave and just focused on how to get the fuck out of the goddamn strip club without offending Liam.  

"He's on! He's on!" Liam squealed, eyes widening when the color of the lights changed and in walked the most gorgeous tiny human he had ever laid eyes upon. He wasn't particularly small but compared to Liam's tall and muscular frame, the petite blonde in spandex shorts and sinfully tempting lips, was definitely just a tiny person. But so damn beautiful and sexy. The music changed to a more up beat one and Liam faintly recognized it as Britney Spear's Gimme More. He wolf whistled when the boy took the pole, twirling his body around it before getting on all fours, giving the men in the front row a beautiful view of his ass. It was just so damn big and full, Liam wanted to grope it so damn badly. 

"Zayn let's go to the front row." The brunette screeched, tugging his best friend by the arm once again, his eyes fixed as the boy walked up the stage, allowing people to tug money inside his shorts with a laugh. "Zayn, move !" Liam hissed, turning around to stare at his best friend only to find his gaze already fixed towards the blonde who was now half way down someone's lap, fingers tugging on their tie as he started grinding against the blessed man. 

"What's his name?" Zayn asked, getting up from the bar stool and pacing ahead towards the stage, he kept his eyes fixed on the small blonde, watching how the sweat was coating his body here and there, pink beautiful lips parted in a small gasp with a smirk playing on them as he continued to display his ass and his clean shaved body to everyone. 

"I have no idea. He's called 'Angel' here though, according to Joshua." The brunette whispered back, giving in to his friend's sudden curiosity. 

"You said something about paying for my private lap dance right?" The raven haired man smirked, his hand rubbing his chin in a thoughtful manner as he bit his lips, watching the blonde pale boy directly stare at his direction. Blue, Zayn thought to himself when he noticed the boy's gorgeous eyes coming into view. He was running his hands up and down his chest, touching his nipples lightly while maintaining eye contact with Zayn. Just the sight had the older man pursing his lips together as he felt his little friend rise inside his boxers. 

"You better fix me up for that lap dance." Zayn smirked, bringing out a fifty pound note from his pocket when the boy walked down the small ramp, stopping when he reached Zayn. The Pakistani's smirk widened as he inched his hand forward, tugging on the boy's shorts and like all other's, he fixed the money there, allowing his hands to touch the soft of the blonde's stomach during the action. Fuck, he didn't know that strip clubs were so goddamn fun. 

AN/ Ha! 1.4K words for just the first chapter. I'm on fire :P 

Okay for the warnings segment, just watch the "Treat You Better" Music video by shawn mendes. That's going to give you a fair idea of where this story is going to go. Not exactly the same but almost. Should I do a separate warnings section? It really ruins the element of surprise. Just watch the video (THIS IS ALSO ME PROMOTING SHAWN BECAUSE HE'S MAH DADDY AS WELL) and you'll get what you have to be warned about. 

This is boyxboy. Gay. There will be rainbows and lots of butt fucking. Don't like it then get out. 

GREEN SIGN OR RED SIGN?