Chapter 3

Liam was simply cleaning his bedroom when Zayn barged inside, looking more than just grumpy and a bit angry. It was way too early in the morning and maybe Liam should've kept the door locked but then again, Zayn did have a spare key. 

"And what's got your panties in a twist?" The small haired brunette asked, raising an eyebrow at the intruder. He carefully placed his coffee mug on the table,being extra kind with it considering it was one of his favorite mugs before turning his attention to Zayn- his best  mate who just looked done with life. 

"He told me to leave him alone!" The raven haired man threw his hands up in the air, sighing loudly as if it was an unbelievable thing that had happened which was probably true. Liam knew fully well that Zayn wasn't used to rejection. He was used to getting all the girls and guys he ever wanted which really, Liam didn't understand why considering Zayn tended to be a bit rude and arrogant sometimes but then again, people would go to great heights to date a hottie like Zayn Malik. Even ignore the rude persona that comes with it. 

"He's a stripper Zayn and I'm sure he gets plenty people like you coming to him every single day." Liam rolled his eyes, shoving the image of "Angel" working on that pole and how beautiful that pale ass looked, out of his mind. The blonde was truly a beauty, one of a kind and Liam had to agree that if he was in Zayn's place, he would try to get with "Angel" at least once as well but then again, he wasn't as delusional as his best mate.

"I'm pretty sure that out of all the people he gets, I'm the handsomest and the youngest one." The Pakistani scoffed, getting a cigarette from his pocket and searching for a lighter, one that Liam always kept on the top most drawer of his bedroom table. He took a large puff, blowing the smoke out as quickly as he possibly could and running a hand through his hair as he calmed down a little. It was late and he hadn't slept a wink at all, waiting desperately for Niall's attention and then rushing back home to grab a few things before driving all the way over to Liam's. 

"Conceited much?" The brunette scoffed, raising an eyebrow at the way Zayn was acting. 

"Just being honest." The tanned man chuckled, thinking about the man in the car and how Niall looked a bit hesitant to get in. He was concerned for a while but later chose to brush it off. It was Niall's boyfriend after all and maybe they were having a small rough patch in their relationship. All Zayn would do was hope that Niall would pay more attention to him, the next time he went to the strip club. "You know what we should do?" 

"Go to The Paradise every other night?" Liam chuckled, shaking his head as he watched Zayn actually taking the question into consideration. 

"Exactly." 

...

Zayn was a bit worried about himself. Not because of the stripper but rather because of his very own habit of constantly checking his phone again and again. He quickly adjusted his band shirt as he walked down the streets and inside the familiar coffee house. It was time for classes and he knew that waiting for his daily dose of cold coffee was really going to delay him but honestly, Zayn didn't really care. He was going to pass the class anyways. He had studied enough to ensure that. 

"-and I would like a hot espresso with a chocolate muffin." The husky voice, with that thick Irish accent caught the raven haired man's attention, making him quickly snap his head in the direction of the voice, hazel eyes desperately searching for that goddamn familiar voice. He might have heard it just a few times but it was enough for him to have a brief idea as to how it will sound moaning and whimpering his name out. The thought made mini Zayn twitch a bit but the Pakistani kept himself calm, placing his phone back inside his pocket when he finally saw the pretty stripper repeating his order once again. Zayn smirked a bit at his luck, thanking the god above for offering him such a perfect and sexy distraction from checking his iPhone again and again to hear from Gigi.