Chapter 7

"I want to take you out somewhere. Get dressed." It wasn't a request or a question but an order. Niall rolled his eyes mentally before getting up from his comfortable position on the couch and walking towards the bathroom to take a quick shower before getting dressed for wherever they were supposed to go. He was about to turn around to lock the door when it was opened from the other side, a blush coating his cheeks when his boyfriend walked inside the tiled bathroom with absolutely no clothes on him. He briefly wondered how was it even possible for Luke to strip so quickly but all those thoughts went to the drain when his hands were captured in a firm grip, leading him under the shower head, the water pouring down from it was thankfully lukewarm. 

"We haven't done this in a long time," Luke spoke again, his Australian accent thicker than normal and as tempted as Niall was reply to the comment with something smart and witty, he bit the inside of his cheek, resisting the urge to fling back an insult, screaming that he was the reason why their relationship had changed so much. But instead of doing so, he closed his eyes, turning his back to Luke's chest and running a hand through his now wet hair, sighing as the water hit his back and smoothed it's way down from it. 

Soon there was pressure on his shoulder and Niall could feel the cold lips making their way up, towards his neck before proceeding down until they were pressing kisses at the dimples on his back at the bottom of his spine. As much as he wasn't in the mood for anything close to an intimate physical contact, it had been a while since he had last felt Luke inside him. He missed it. 

"Hurry," the blonde whispered, moaning lowly as saliva coated fingers moved in and out of his warm tightness, making him arch his back at every scissoring motion they made. All thoughts of a certain raven haired man flew right out of the window, his senses just focusing on the immense pleasure instead on the man who had just a few days ago told him that he wanted to be his hero. Niall moaned loudly when something much thicker and longer than two fingers was rubbing against his entrance and eagerly,he jutted out his hips, accepting Luke completely. He smiled when the older man brought his face back into a messy and rather awkward kiss which ended with his upper lip getting bitten a little, just the way he liked it sometimes. 

"Fuck," Luke cursed, groaning once he was all the way inside before rotating his hips a little, moving back and forth and thrusting hard and fast into the blonde. He raised Niall's body a little, bringing it closer to his chest, hands immediately going around the blonde's thighs to hold him steady as he continued to powerfully pummel himself inside the tight hole, feeling himself coming closer and closer to release until he was spilling all inside Niall, the blonde following his course and cumming all over the tiled walls of the bathroom. 

"I love you," Luke whispered lightly, removing the drenched hair from Niall's shoulder before leaning down to bring their lips together in a light kiss. 

"I love you too." 

...

When Luke had proposed the idea of going out somewhere, Niall had been expecting a quiet dinner for two or maybe even the movies. He, never in his wildest dreams,had thought that he would have to sit together with his boyfriend's friends while they rolled up a joint, passing it from one person to another as they talking animatedly about their life. Things which Niall had zero interest in. 

He tugged on the rip in his jeans, drawing patterns on the exposed skin as all the smoke in the back alley made his mind a big hazy mess but Luke's grip around his wait prevented him from getting up and leaving, or even creating a distance between them. It wasn't that he hadn't ever smoked but rather that he didn't want to smoke. And while Luke hadn't once tossed the blunt to him, he hadn't exactly kept him away from the intoxicating smell of the substance.