Chapter 2

"So you're telling me that a perfect hottie asked you out on a date, even though he knows that you strip for a living, and you told him no?" Niall sighed,shaking his head as his best mate twisted all his words for him. He didn't dare respond for a while though, allowing this thoughts to trail back to the lad named Zayn Malik. Niall had to admit, he was the hottest and most perfect human he had ever seen. Nice jawline, hair on point, beautiful tattoos down his arms and definitely a few on his chest, beautiful voice and a dazzling hair of hazel eyes with what Niall perceived was golden hue around it. "Bitch why would you do that?" The curly brunette in front of his eyes continued and for a second Niall wondered why he was even friends with this bloke. 

"Because I have a boyfriend?" The blonde questioned, raising a sarcastic eyebrow at Harry's direction. The only reason why they were even having this conversation was because Harry had seen Niall come out of the room with Zayn. Now in usual situations, the brunette wouldn't care but when he saw Zayn, let's just say that the handsome tanned man caught his interest. 

"Nobody cares about your boyfriend Niall." Niall sighed, shaking his head with a small smile playing on his lips. He quickly took out his shirt from the hanger and placed it over his head. The working hours for the two of them were done and over with, and even though Harry wasn't that much of an in demand stripper, considering he looked more like an Alpha male than a twink, he was still pretty famous and nice to have around. 

"Come on, let's go." Niall stared at his phone, feeling a bit drained all of a sudden at the thought of going home. Back to him. He hated it really, and just the thought made him clench his fists tightly. Without thinking much over it, Niall quickly grabbed his bag, putting it over his shoulders as he walked towards the back door of the strip club. 

"Well, somebody's really persistent." Harry wolf whistled, taking in the sight of the same raven haired man he had seen exiting the private room. He was wearing a simple band tee and skinny jeans but somehow, he managed to even make a simple outfit look extremely good. The brunette nudged the smaller blonde towards the older man, knowing for sure that anybody would be better for Niall than the guy waiting for him back at home. 

"What are you doing here Zayn?" The blonde whispered, running his tongue over his teeth as he waited for the man in front of his eyes to respond. He checked his phone again, sighing when it read 2:00 AM, which meant that he was already late and he was already on the way to pick Niall up. The blonde just hoped that Zayn would leave by that time. 

"Well, I know you said you have a boyfriend but I thought about it for a whole hour and I realized that I don't give a fuck." The Pakistani mumbled, trying hard to steer all the embarrassment away from his face and cracked a smile when the blonde burst out into giggles. He had never thought that in his entire life, he would find a man's giggles to be adorable. Zayn's thoughts had just never gone that far. In fact, he hadn't ever even dated a boy. Fucked them - yes. Dated them - no. 

"You're a funny one." Niall whispered, wiping away the small tears that had escaped his eyes from laughing too much. He could hear the familiar sound of a car approaching and it made him hold on tighter to his bag. "Please don't come here anymore. I'm just a stripper and trust, you're a good guy and you deserve better." Niall smiled, saying goodbye to Harry and without taking another look back, he hopped inside the open passengers door of the car. 

..

"Who was the kid you were talking out?" The blonde knew it was coming, the unavoidable question. Him being a stripper wasn't as big a problem as him being seen 'talking' to other guys was, apparently. He quickly shook the thoughts out of his head, reminding his own self to never be that sarcastic. It always got him in a wrong position. Niall quickly took the pasta out on the plate, smiling a bit when he felt eyes watching over him. He loved this man so much, even though he really shouldn't. The few red bruises on his body were a proof of that. 

"A nobody." He could see the smile playing on the older man's lips and Niall quickly walked over to where his boyfriend was siting. He placed the plates filled with delicious pasta on the  table, before kissing the older man lightly on the lips. Niall smiled, running a hand through the well stubbled jaw before straddling his lover's lap. 

A part of him felt bad for Zayn but then again, Niall had encountered incidents like that all his life. There was always that one person who wanted to date a stripper and it was absurd, it was damn crazy and even stupid. Why date a stripper when you could have someone so much better? That was how Niall felt at least, which is why he never lashed out and kept his mouth shut when the insults that left the pink lips he loved so much, were words like 'whore, slut, prostitute' and so many more words along that line. Wasn't it the truth though ? He did take his clothes off for a living. He did dance for men's pleasure and he had, Niall admits, even slept with a few of them when they offered him a really high price.  

The blonde's body shivered uncontrollably when large hands were placed on his thigh, sliding their way upwards and inside the material of his booty shorts. Niall trembled in delight, giving in to the pleasure was feeling when he felt a pair of lips licking and nibbling on his sweet spot right on the side of his neck. 

"Please, L-Luke." The blonde moaned, titling his head to provide the older man more access to bruise his neck with hickies. Niall was soon being lifted up from the comfortable lap and flipped over to the couch, Luke hovering right above him. 

"Gladly." 

(^ twink af)

AN/ I won't get into the story until we're like 5 chapters in lmao. I'm just introducing the characters rn and I am so nervous for college that it's really hard to get good ideas into my brain lol. 

once again, this story WILL show abuse. 

Apart from this: 

Thoughts on the chapter ? It's short but eh, 2nd chapter isn't going to show too many things.

Thoughts on Harry? 

Thoughts on Zayn still pursuing Niall? 

Thoughts on Luke being Niall's boyfriend?

NEXT UPDATE AT 40+ VOTES AND 30+ COMMENTS! 

I swear it'll get interesting soon. -_-