Chapter 4

"Lover boy is here again." Niall rolled his eyes at his best mate's words, ignoring them and focusing more on getting dressed into the nurse costume the birthday boy of the night had requested. The blonde grabbed a stethoscope, wrapping it around his neck with a small sigh. He didn't really understand why he had to wear such a small nurse costume and even though it was his job to please other people, Niall was still uncertain towards the countless kinks everyone around him seemed to have. Was he the only person alive who just preferred vanilla sex over anything else? 

"He looks damn hot tonight. I wouldn't mind getting on my knees for that," Harry wolf whistled, waiting for a reaction from Niall, but when he didn't get one, the curly brunette decided to take matters into his own hands, swirling the blonde around by the arm so their eyes were leveled. 

"Why do you think I care about him?" Niall hissed, keeping an eye out towards the door where he knew his name was going to be called any second now. The birthday boy was turning eighteen, legal age to get a lap dance from a stripper. Niall knew that the mini party they were holding was going to end by eleven and then the real night would begin. At least for Niall. 

"Oh come on. You have to admit he'll be a great fuck." The curly brunette raised an eyebrow, nudging his best mate by the sides when Niall's name was called loudly from the outside. He watched the blonde do the final touch up to his make up before leaving the room with a tight lipped smile. 

"Here goes nothing." The blonde whispered to himself, walking outside the door and towards the private area, he knew well by now. It was a monotonous life that he was living and really, even Niall sometimes got tired of the routine. In the midst of walking towards the isolated area, Niall made the brief mistake of turning around, his blue eyes quickly widening when they came in contact with the hazel ones he had grown quite used to. For some unknown reason, a deep blush coated the blonde's pale face, making him quickly turn around to hide his expression .

Without daring to look back, the blonde walked inside the room he was supposed to be in for an hour and snapped his eyes shut, turning the confident part of his brain on. It was weird how everything was like a switch work for him. The way he behaved at home was so damn different from how he was supposed to be in the strip club. While he was timid and shy at home, he was a minx and a confident fox in the dim light of the club. 

"Who's the birthday boy?" Niall smirked, eyes scanning the fresh out of high school kids sitting in the sofa set, a drink in their hands and smiled.This was going to be an easy one hour. 

...

So maybe Zayn was jealous as he stood outside the club, by the bar counter, sipping on root beer, waiting for Niall to make an appearance while the other strippers worked on the pole. It wasn't an unknown emotion to him, hence making it easier for the Pakistani to put his finger on it. The burning sense in the pit of his stomach, the tight pull at his heart and the feeling of being crushed by some really heavy weight. He ran a hand through his hair, bringing it down before brushing it back to the side. He was wearing a simple t-shirt with his black motorbike jacket on top and had to admit, he looked damn good with the grown stubble and prominent ruggedness.