Chapter 1

"Can my friend get a private lap dance with the blonde twink?" Zayn rolled his eyes at the way Liam described the stripper. He wished his friend was a bit more creative, coming up with terms like gorgeously handsome or sinfully adorable didn't seem that hard a task but then again, Liam wasn't the smartest person out there.  

"Are you sure you kids want to request him? He's £100 per hour." The man clad in a perfectly nice looked suit eyed them up and down, and Zayn was sure that he was already thinking of the million ways to get these 'kids' out of the club. He cringed when the older man raked his eyes up and down his body, mentally scolding himself for getting just so hooked on a goddamn stripper and all the blonde bitch had done up till now was give a fucking show to every single man in the room. 

"We can handle it." Liam smiled, clenching his wrists by his sides before getting two £50 notes out of his pocket. He handed them to the man, rolling his eyes when the guy quickly guided them inside the small room, telling Liam to leave before the stripper gets there. For a second, the brunette sat confused, wondering whether he was supposed to pay the money directly to the twink or was the payment to be made to the dude in a shiny white suit? He brushed it aside, checking his wallet to make sure that he had all the cash he needed.

"Why the sudden interest in a stripper?" Liam asked, understanding why Zayn would be so affected but in his defense, he had thought that nothing would make Zayn distracted from the thoughts of a certain chick named Gigi Hadid. To have a stripper doing the task, was seriously amusing. At least to Liam. 

"He's hot and I bet he'd be a nice fuck." The Pakistani replied, tapping away on his phone. He quickly went to the contacts list, scrolling down to the letter 'G' but resisted going any further. What was the point anyways? She was going to ignore him once again and after tonight, even Zayn was getting tired of waiting. 

"He's a stripper, not a prostitute. He isn't going to sleep with you." The bulky brunette scoffed, patting his jeans pocket before standing up to leave his best mate alone. He just hoped that Zayn wouldn't mess it all up, considering he has a reputation for being cocky and disrespectful. But other than that, Zayn was a nice guy to hang out with. 

"Okay. Now leave." The tanned man smirked, plopping down the chair before looking at his best mate with a smirk. He titled his head towards the door, watching Liam shake his head with a scoff before leaving and Zayn sighed. He quickly dropped the cocky image and ran a hand through his hair. In all honesty, he didn't know what he was even doing here. Sure the way the blonde beauty moved his hips and danced on that pole was a captivating side but Zayn didn't do these things. He wasn't one to ever indulge in strippers and their profession. It was all Liam's fault for even dragging him into the club. 

The raven haired man sighed loudly, getting a bit lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice the door opening and only when their was a shadow looming over his head did Zayn turn around in the direction of the blonde. 

"Um...hi?" The Pakistani mumbled, feeling a blush coat his cheeks as his eyes raked up and down what the small boy in front of his eyes was wearing. He quickly made predictions about his age, labeling him as not a year over eighteen and rather than feeling freaked out, Zayn was glad that at least the stripper in front of his eyes was legal. He had heard about underage kids entering the profession and even though, he hated anybody who put their body on show for a few mere pounds, he knew that humans would do anything for their survival. 

"What song?" The Irish accent was prominent, making the male's voice a bit thicker and slightly deeper, strangely alluring for Zayn. He cocked his head to the side, not understanding why he was being asked to pick a choice of song. "Are you new here?" Zayn blinked, taking the way those pink lips moved and then his eyes trailed down to the boy's Adams apple.