First Date

Tyler

Your first date took place in a Starbucks, he was nervous, texting you to make sure the date was still on. When you finally got there, he waved you over and stood awkwardly as he waited for you. You greeted each other before ordering. When you try to pay, Tyler throws out his gift card first.

"I'll pay,don't worry about it." He said sweetly, smiling shyly. You both take your drinks and sit outside.

"So, Tyler, what do you do?" You try conversationally.

"Well, I started a band with my best friend Josh about a year and a half ago." He offered. "You?"

"That's really cool, I just work at Taco Bell till I'm done with college." You say. Tyler immediately snapped his head up.

Your on year two of your marriage and your still going strong.

Josh

"Hey!" Josh exclaims with a smile as he meets you at the entrance to the movie theater.

"Hey." You say with a blush and small smile.

"What movie would you like to see?" He asked.

"Uh, what kinda movies do you like?"

"Honestly I like superheroes." He said with a small shrug.

"Me too, Captain America, Civil War?" You ask.

"Sounds perfect!" He says.

He buys a bucket of popcorn and two sodas before heading to an empty movie theater. "Josh... I think we're in the wrong theater." You say uneasily.

"Naw. My friend hooked us up with a clear theater and any movie." He says.

"Must have done something very important to get such a big favor."

"Well, I am pretty cool." He says randomly.

You pick the middle seats in the theater, each of you taking turns talking about yourselves in between boring commercials. When the movie started you paid attention, most of it, except them moments where one of you would lean closer then shift back awkwardly, this happened the whole movie.

When you left the theater, it was dark outside, though Josh's pink hair is still visible in the dark. You turn to Josh and say, "I had a good time."

"Me too, Y/N." he answered sweetly. You can't resist so you reach up on your toes and kiss his cheek.

Six years later, you and Josh have a three year old little boy and another baby on the way.