Tyler~In Your Eyes

This is an imagine for Arianna!

This was it. I had finally saved up enough to go. I could finally meet Tyler and Josh, and watch them live!

It had taken me months of paychecks,extra hours, even old school chores, but I finally saved up enough to see Twenty One Pilots live!

I was waiting in line, talking to a few other clique members patiently, exchanging words casually before the bouncer finally let us in, scanning our tickets. I turn to the girl I was talking to, "Nice to meet you Kadie, hope you have fun tonight." I say as I get my ticket scanned. Kadie, the girl I talked to, waved as you went in.

(KADIE U KNOW WHO YOU ARE)

I was finally in the pit, just a row behind front and center stage. I could see everything from there!

We stayed in the pit for a good five minutes before Josh started setting up his drums, beating out a few rhythms to entertain us while the tech people put out the microphone and such.

We waited till we heard it playing,Lovely, we all saw Tyler jump out on stage, singing loudly into his microphone as Josh beat away at his drum set.

Tyler ran across the stage, fans screaming as he ran pass, high fiving some lucky fans as he passed. He looked around at us, I swear my heart wasn't beating when he swept his eyes over me and-

I think I may have fainted or imagined it, but Tyler's eyes went BACK to me. We locked eyes, his eyes curious,mine,let's call it, mentally dying.

He faltered for a moment before pulling his eyes away and continuing Lovely. He waved around and danced along as he played piano,sang, and all together gave the clique his best as he did the show.

Anyone would swear I was lying when I say that Tyler Joseph shared looks with me throughout the show,but I'm not insane as far as anyone knows. I saw it with my own eyes, him looking at me every so often, giving me a smile or funny face, then continuing the show. It was great!

It was even better for the meet and greet, I waited in line for about twenty (one) minutes before I even came close to seeing the duo. Even then, it was a little ways away!

It had taken me exactly thirty four minutes. I was so nervous, yet my stomach filled with butterflies didn't falter. I lifted my chin to face them when my turn came. I looked to see both were smiling and just happy beans. I smiled back and walked forward, shaking both of their hands.

Tyler took mine longer before pointing at you with his finger. "You're the girl I kept making faces at right?" He asked suddenly. I were a bit shocked, thinking it was just his thing, all I could do was nod and introduce myself. He smiled wider and let go of my hand saying "You were pretty cool, I saw you giving some pen tattoos to a girl in line back there. I also saw you threw away a bag from Taco Bell, which means me and you have something in common."

I laughed, it was true, I had brought colored pens and had drawn on myself before drawing a big clique symbol for Kadie, and then I had eaten Taco Bell just before entering. "What do we have in common Tyler?" I ask.

"I know you were expecting a pick up line, but that would be was too CHEESY. TACO bout that!" He blurted out.

We were silent, both waiting for the other's reaction. I couldn't help it, I started laughing so hard that nearly the whole clique started laughing,all though no one had any idea what was going on.

After a good session of laughter, I hugged both, getting signings from both. As I was about to leave, Tyler grabbed my arm softly before stuffing a piece of paper in my hand.

After getting to my car I opened it.

"Dear Arianna, love the name by the way,

I know I barely know you, but I wanna change that and have a second chance from the Taco Bell pick up line.

Call me- 1-800-555-2368

                               -Ty

(this # supposedly has a ghostbusters recording on it, please confirm)