Party Gone Old School

Y/BF/N=Your Best Friend's Name

Tyler

Tyler, Josh, Debby, Y/BF/N, and you were sitting on Josh's couch, nearly all restless and bored as they can get. You were squished between Debby and Tyler, though you hid it, your mind was screaming in anxiety of the closeness of you and Tyler.

"We should play truth or dare!" Y/BF/N shouted. You frowned in disapproval but was drowned out by the shouts of agreement. Reluctantly, you joined the others in the migration to the floor.

"Josh, you start." Debby said, punching his arm slightly.

Josh sat up straight, pecking Debby on the lips. "Ok,Deb, truth or dare?" He asked with a smirk.

"Mm...dare." She said flirtatiously.

"I dare you to kiss me." He smiled cheekily, puckering his lips. Debby laughed but gave him a light peck.

"Ok. Tyler, truth or dare?" Debby asked.

"Since we're playing that kind truth or dare...truth." He said with a huff and a slight smile.

"Do you like anyone here?"

"Besides Josh? Yeah." He said honestly, which shocked us, Debby and Josh both looked at Y/BF/N who scratched her head and gave you an apologetic look, but Tyler wasnt looking at her.

"Y/N, truth or dare?" He asks.

"Dare." You say determinedly.

"I dare you to go on a date with me."

"Wh-Ok." You say, flustered, but soon enough, you were dating, and years later, you tell your kids of his cheesy pick up.

Josh

You were standing sheepishly standing on one side of the room with the girls in the room, and two guys, waiting for your turn to pick a card.

You were at a party for a girl's birthday, and everyone agreed to play 7 minutes in heaven. So everyone split sides, guys on one side, and girls on the other, although the girls pulled two of the guys over, one named Tyler and another named Zac.

It was your turn to pick, you put your hand inside the sac and picked a card. You pulled it out of the pile and showed a yellow notecard with the number 21, you look around and look through the other side to see your partner.

You see a man waving his hand, he was cute, with pink hair and a SnapBack. He wore white basket ball shorts and was holding his shirt, although you weren't surprised as most of the men at the party were drinking and had decided at some point in time to do a wrestling competition which involved shirt ripping, hence the no shirt...No complaining though...

He held up a card with the number 21 as well, a cute smile fitting his face as his eyes shrunk into cute wrinkles.You wave back and Y/BF/N comes to join you. "Nice looking guy, I would switch with you, but I wouldn't want to break up my new found ship!" She said, obviously drunk.

You shook your head at her but let her wander into the crowd, pushing others away as she swayed back in forth in drunken movements. Good thing she had you as a ride home.

After about 2 hours of opening the closet door to partners making out, playing on their phones, and conversations, it was your turn. You were nervous, you didn't know this guy or his motives, how would this end?

You meet the guy at the door and you both step in, the door locked behind you. You both turn to each other, uncomfortably close.

"Uh, hi. I'm Y/N." you start shyly. He smiles down at you, you feel embarrassed as heat rises to your face.

"I'm Josh. Sorry, I'm not good at talking to pretty girls." Smooth. Josh smiled broadly as you became flustered and scramble for words.

Only two minutes had gone by.

"I-er. Thanks, I uh." You start.

"No problem, your just, uh, I want to know you better, but not like this." He says with a fake dramatic sigh.

"Oh really?" You say with a new found confidence after your tiny break down. "I suppose that could be arranged."

"Ah, she speaks!" Josh laughs. You laugh with him and swipe at your hair.

"Pllaa!" You spit. "That was weird, sorry, got hair in my mouth."

"Haha, that's cool, your hair is really pretty, just gotta say. You should dye it."

The two turned as the doorknob jiggled and faces of people burst into the room. You shrink a tiny bit but shake it off.

"Let's hang out again some time." Josh suggests.

"Definitely." You say, reaching up and pecking his lips slightly before strutting off, but not before putting your 21 notecard in his hand with your number on it.

You left him flustered.