50 Part Special

Thank you so so so much for 35K reads and 1000 votes, I can't believe you guys!! You guys make my day with your silly and supportive comments and I love you guys and you guys ever need someone to talk to, I'm always here♥️♥️

Tyler

I walk beside my two best friends, Josh at my left, and Tyler at my right. I'm nearly crying in happiness, we made it. We absolutely crashed through high school, and we lived. We made it.

I'm holding my diploma and my hat as I laugh in happiness, Tyler and Josh smiling at me as I smile back at them.

"I can't believe it!" I shout over the other people conversing.

"Me neither, Gabbi!" Tyler says to me, smiling.

I jump at Tyler, can't helping to contain my joy and excitement. He catches me easily, holding me in a hug. We laugh nervously as we separate. I turn as our parents join us for congratulations and pictures.

I hug Tyler again and get close to his ear, "Meet me after, behind the high school?" He looked down at me once more before nodding.

Time Skip

"Hey, you needed me?" He asked, coming up from around the corner, his hands behind his back as he walked.

"Yeah, I,uh, I wanted to give this to you. I know you prefer songs to books, so I made a story in the form of a song every day." You say, holding out a red music binder, inside of it was music sheet you had written on. You wrote a song-story for every day you saw him and how he made you feel.

He opened to one of the book marked pages.

I climbed across the mountain tops
Swam all across the ocean blue
I crossed all the lines, and I broke all the rules
But, baby, I broke them all for you
Oh because even when I was flat broke
You made me feel like a million bucks
You do
I was made for you
For you

(I do not take credit for any lyrics of ANYTHING written in this story.)

Tyler read it carefully, smiling slightly, his eyes scanning every word. "I-you wrote one everyday?"

"Yeah, you meant a lot to me." You whisper.

"I-uh,well,you're gonna like my gift then." He chuckled, he pulled out a short story journal. You smiled and took it delicately,

"Since you liked books over songs, I decided to use the journal and write a song in the form of a book." He explained.

You opened the opened the first page to read out;

Ooh I've been wandering round
But I still come back to you
In rain or shine
You've stood by me girl
I'm happy at home
You're my best friend

You feel tears start to well up again, "Wow, the feels." You joke.

You skip to the last page which reads;

She's the tear in my heart, I'm alive.
She's the tear in my heart, I'm on fire.
She's the tear in my heart,take me higher.
Than I've ever been.