Request~ Josh Wedding Day

PLEASE DONT HATE ON THIS

IVE NEVER BEEN TO AN ACTUAL WEDDING

I figured this would be a good imagine for a special occasion, hope you all have a good guy, or girl, to spend it with, or at least have some chocolate to eat!

Josh

After two years of dating; Josh had asked you. To be his forever, his Barbie to his Kenn, his Dean to his Cas, his wife to his life.

You of course accepted, two months later you were finally ready after careful planning. You had decided on a simple chapel in a secluded place in Ohio, away from prying eyes and flashing cameras, just family and friends.

You were pacing the room, excitement in your veins. Jenna was with Mercy, trying to get her to put a flower crown on before she went out. Jenna stood up, smiling at you.

"You look amazing." She states, hugging you. You hug her back and smile, you both had decided to do simple for the wedding, although it made it seem even more extravagant.

You wore a casual dress, although it had a longer pull off skirt that made it a wedding dress. Of course, to make it yours, you secretly put an alien pin on the shoulder of it, a pin Josh had given you long ago. You were so scared, your hair was a messy up do, it looked amazing, but what if something went wrong, what if Josh didn't like it?

It was too late to worry, you were called to walk down the isle. You met your father outside who smiled at you, "Y/N. You look beautiful." He says, smiling. You smile again, feeling a bit more confident. You touch the alien pin one last time before taking your father's arm. He took carefully small steps as you walked with him. You knew he thought he had to be slow because you had heels on, but you didn't have the heart to tell him you had decided to go barefoot.

You looked up from the veil and saw Josh standing there, hard to miss him and his neon yellow hair, smiling at you across the way. It felt like ages before you finally made it, you kissed your fathers cheek before joining Josh. You give him a wide smile, nodding at Tyler, his best man, and Jenna, your bride's maid. You stood in front of Josh as the priest started the usual reciting.

He looked at your dress, noticing the pin, only making him grin bigger. You nearly laugh out loud, but manage to muffle it. The priest had asked Josh for his vows, which caused Josh to unfold a piece of paper to read,

"You have been my best friend, mentor, playmate, confidant and my greatest challenge. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible... You have made me a better person, as our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life. So I am truly blessed to be a part of your life, which as of today becomes our life together." He finishes with a choke, causing Tyler to clap his shoulder supportively.

(Ima be honest, I stole these vows off of a website, I'm sorry I had no inspiration, but you can find them at theknot.com)

It was your turn, you took out your vows and read the vows with this, fiercely loyal voice and manner.

"I promise to be your lover, companion and friend,
Your partner in parenthood,
Your ally in conflict,
Your greatest fan and your toughest adversary.
Your comrade in adventure,
Your student and your teacher,
Your consolation in disappointment,
Your accomplice in mischief.
I love you Josh."

You finish with a smile. He grins and bites his lip at the moment. You try not to tear up as the priest finishes his ceremony. Josh reveals your face from the veil and kisses you deeply, grabbed around your waist. You smile into it and break it, before quickly having it replaced by Josh kissing you again. This goes on for a moment before Josh gave in. You hold up your bunch of flowers given and you and Josh run down the isle, flowers being tossed in our path in cheerfulness.

You ran out the doors into the limo to make it to the after party.

You were so excited and started laughing with Josh as things sped up. The driver seems to pull out in seconds you were in. You pull off the detachable skirt and dispose of it into a bag for the moment. You look at Josh who is exchanging his jacket for one with an alien insignia on it and some green highlights to it. You laugh as Josh pulls it on.

"Now we match." He says with a laugh, poking the pin on your shoulder. You smile at him and pull him in for another kiss, which melts your heart and secretly, his too, although he likes to think he's the tougher one of the relationship.

You finally make it to the after party, jumping out of the limo and running into the dance floor, laughing.

Part two possibly?