Movie Night

Tyler

"MOVIE NIGHT!MOVIE NIGHT!" You chant excitedly pumping your arms as you danced around the house waiting for the hot chocolate and other snacks to be ready.

Tyler laughs an grabs you as you try and make another lap. You squeals as he throws you over his shoulder and carries you upstairs to the bedroom where you watch movies with him.

He drops you carefully and you laugh a little before showing him the movie. He smiles a bit;Star Wars, The Force Awakens.

You start the movie just as Tyler comes in the room, two bottles with kids filled with hot coca, and brownie bites and popcorn... You had to admit, movie nights were the best.

You were only halfway through the movie when you finished the food and coca, and you and Tyler were tired on a near food coma, not even a sugar coma could come up, as it was 11:30, and we were full past getting up.

Tyler keeps inching closer, his hands going under your back and on your shoulders. Smooth. He slowly pulls towards you, before you know it, your both spooning, you,the little spoon, are smiling with tiredness as you're about to fall asleep.

Josh

"Please Y/N!" He begs, he wanted to watch the Conjuring so badly, but...you were scared of horror movies.

"I don't know..." You say doubtfully.

"Baby,Y/N, I promise...promise ill be with you the whole time." He begs, that's the thing that got you with Josh, he always used your name, no matter the time or place.

"Well...ok..." You say.

"Yes!" He shouted as he hugged you excitedly, your first horror film together.

You bring the popcorn out, and sit down next to Josh. The movie was a few minutes in, already showing signs of scary things... you're scared as you grip Josh's hand tight, he seems unfazed as something screams at the screen. You jump and bury your face into Josh, he hugs you close, letting you shiver a bit as the screams continue, you listen to his heart beat to focus on, not wanting to see the horror; you focus on his heart beat, the warmth around you, and the happiness he brings you.

SORRY SHORT