A new style-Tyler

"Ty, are you sure?" You ask him for the millionth time.

"Y/N. I am one hundred and one percent sure." He said turning you and hugging you before sitting on the chair again.

"Tyler I don't know-"

"Just do it, it'll look great Y/N!" He promised you, holding one of your hands in his.

You take a deep breath and pick up the shears. "All of it?"

"All of it."

You turn them on, and it makes the small humming noise as you run your hand through his hair for one last time for the time being.

You take the shears and make clean slices through his hair, leaving the floor covered in clumps of dark brown hair.

"Ok..." you say giving him the mirror delicately.

He holds it up without hesitation and smiles. "It looks great, good job Y/N!" He said with a smile.  He takes out his phone, holding it up and standing beside you.

A few years ago you had been diagnosed with cancer, all your hair had gone, and today was the anniversary of the day you beat cancer. To that, Tyler had decided to shave his head.

Beside his shorn head, you looked at yourself, your hair was growing back, it covered your head with the hair it had grown back,maybe and inch or two long, giving you a short yet cute look.

He tagged you in the selfie and commented. "No longer sick, which is actually sick. Love you, Y/N."

SHORT LIKE ME IM SORRY

Please feel free to request!