A Last Thank You

I want to say thank you, this book has been my baby for a long time. It's been the book I could feel confident in even when I felt my writing sucked. This was the book I knew I could write in without deleting it. And now, I feel I can fly into other book ideas, I've been dying to go off for awhile, I'm proud of this book and glad it could help with my writing.

I want to say thank you to you guys, you are all so supportive and amazing! Kadie, thank you, ( _kadzyoung225_ ) she's been my support for a long while, and she's been there on every chapter to give me confidence. I have achieved what I've wanted with you guys, and I'm so thankful. I have reached 1K votes, which is 1K more than expected, and 40K reads, which is 40K more reads than I deserve.

For that, thank you.

I have one last thank you, and that goes to our boys. Tyler, for making me happy, making me strong, making me free, making me feel like I'm worth something.

Thank you Josh for helping me know I can pour my heart and soul into anything, I can be happy, I can smile, I can do what I want without having to explain myself, I don't have to be scared or embarrassed.

Thank you for making me happy, everyone.

Stay Street |-/