Duets

Please request some ideas guys!!! I know you can hear me!!** knocking on glass screen** ^<^ cheesy!

Tyler

You came downstairs from you and Tyler's new bought house. The two of you had just moved in and were still moving boxes in and decorating. You walk into your empty kitchen, to find Tyler with Taco Bell breakfast and coffee for the both of you. You smile at him and sit down silently, taking the meal from his hand.

He breaks the silence, "Y/N, I know we just moved in and this is cheesy but I want you to know I wanna marry you, love you forever, have kids, and grow old together." He says with a genuine smile. You nearly broke into tears just from that random amazingness. You take his hand and manage to mutter a,

"Me too, Ty." You whisper with a smile. Tyler starts to apologize profusely for making you teary but you insist they are happy tears.

After convincing him, he hugs you protectively and starts humming 'Holding On To You' ironic, I know.

He starts going a bit louder, and before you knew it, you were singing to it. He smiles and joins you.

"Lean with it, rock with it, when we gonna stop with the lyrics that mean nothin we were gifted with thought! Is it time to move our feet to an introspective beat? It ain't the speakers that pump hearts it's our hearts that make the beat!"

(Sorry if I got it wrong) You both repeat the lyric till the refrain (I think) and you were both breathless as you continue to sing random songs, making the box move go much faster.

Josh

You just got home from work, another day working with your band on your contract to start up a tour, though you wish you didn't have to leave, you had to go on tour to keep the fandom alive and keep the band running. You hated leaving your kids, but you trusted Josh with your life. He was an amazing father to Zane and Hanna.

You open the door to see Josh singing 'Tear in my Heart' with your now 6 year old daughter.

You watch them from where you stood as he spun Hanna around, letting her jump around and sing and laugh as he drummed on the table every once in awhile while he sung or did silly dance moves.

You noticed that he had given Hanna his snap back, and had put red eye shadow on both of them, most likely at her request.

As the end of the song is reached, Hanna is clapping and giggling happily like all kids should be. You smiled at the two, coming from where you stood.

"Hey babe." Josh said with a smile. You smile back.

"Hi Hanna, and my husband!" You say jokingly as you let Hanna hug your waist.

He rolls his eyes but his smile gives him away. "How was the meeting?"

"Fine, everyone is a bit pissed about the first stop, which is Pennsylvania, Bengal Steeler rivalry." You laugh. Josh punches a fake Steeler, pointing at the picture on the wall of us, Hanna and Zane all wearing Bengals t-shirts at a game.

"What did you guys do while I was gone?" You ask with a knowing smile.

Josh grins back "Oh, the usual Sunday afternoon, play a few board games, right Hanna?"

"Right!" She replied. She was a terrible liar, but you let the lie slip, as it was adorable to see how much she admired her father.