Halloween (Kids Edition!)

So someone voted for this to be made, so I wanted to make everyone as happy as possible, so of course I'll do it even for just one person! Remember, if you want something certain, just tell me!

Tyler

"Y/N! I don't think Sheppard's gonna fit!" Tyler yelled from Sheppard's room, trying to zip up his eight year old son into the costume.

"I'll be there in one second!" I call from the front door, giving some early trick or treaters some snicker bars. I go upstairs and see my two boys all dressed up, mostly anyway, Sheppard is half zipped, while Tyler still needs a shirt.

"Ok big guy, it better fit." You laugh as you turn your son around and yank at the zipper, it moved an inch before stopping again. You pull once more and it finally gives in, letting Sheppard become a Pokemon. He chose to be a Charazard and Tyler was a trainer. Tyler wore red pants with black lining, sneakers of course, and he pulled a shirt over his head that said Team Instinct and he carried a backpack full of fake plastic poke balls.

Tyler held two buckets in his hand, before giving one to Sheppard who grinned madly at the idea of filling his bucket and eating all of it in one night. The worst part was when Tyler finished all of his, the two would stay up all night, either trying to play instruments, prank call, watch movies, even try to make a song! You could never sleep, but it was always worth seeing Sheppard's smile, almost as worthy as when he slept like a rock for the rest of the next day.

Josh

Zane was now sixteen, along with Sheppard, Tyler's and his wife's child, while Hanna was now four, and after a month of searching for a good costume idea, you had helped her pick out a family costume idea. Zane and Josh, of course agreed, both of them sweet as ever, not missing a chance to be with their family. You had gotten Hanna dressed, Hanna and you wore black ripped up skirts with black tops before adding a white frilly shirt over, you even gave Hanna a tattoo scar and a toy parrot, you went with the traditional eye patch.

You looked into the hall and Josh had a white shirt opened a bit at the top with a black trench coat, big pirate hat with a red feather, a peg leg, and of course a pirate accent.

Zane wore the traditional pirate wear, with the added gold coins in his pockets and a toy sword at his side.

"Ahoy Captain Hanna, should we set sail forth to the seas?" Josh asked Hanna as she burst into a fit of laughter. She wiped away the laughter after a moment and nodded a quick yes. Josh, stuck out his hand, which you now notice is replaced with a plastic hook, and Hanna grabs it, taking no care of the hook and letting Josh lead her out the front door.

You all got loads of candy, this was your favorite Halloween yet!