Yellow~Josh

JOSH HAS BEEN CONFIRMED TO HAVE YELLOW HAIR AND IM SCREAMING

Now back to your scheduled imagine...

You and Josh were sitting at the dining room table, planning your Christmas party. Usually Momma Dun had the party at her house, but you and Josh decided to take up the tradition and try it this year. You had painfully sent out emails, picked out children's attire, your attire, you even got your dog Remi a sweater. You two had taken turns on setting up Christmas decorations all over the house, going out to stores buying food and presents, and even going as far as pestering Josh into moving his drums down in the basement to make room. That was probably the hardest part, after you had brought home the Christmas tree you and Josh both had a dawning moment of realization. The tree would not fit without moving either Josh's drums or moving the glass table.

The glass table was damn expensive, and both of you knew the table was not going down in the basement in one piece, so after of bit of poking Josh till he moved it, the drums made their way downstairs.

You thanked Josh, kissing him on the cheek which only made him nag you to stop working and watch a movie with him.

"Josh we can't, we have to get ready for the party." You remind him as you wrap the tree in tinsel.

"Christmas is so great, but the work is boring, I just wanna forget about Christmas right now." He said with an amused tone.

"And how, exactly Josh would we do that?" You laugh.

"How bout this..." he says before whispering his plan in your ear. You grin from ear to ear. (To all you dirty little brutes, I swear if you comment anything...😂)

You drive down to the salon, Josh laughing all the way, still savoring the moment of true horror on Tyler's face. Instead of doing your Christmas alone, you had asked Jenna if she and Tyler could come and watch Zane and Hanna, you had also asked for a favor of putting some decorations up and entertaining Hanna. Of course, Hanna was in her princess and fairy phase at the moment, which of course, had to be played with her favorite not-biological uncle.

You and Josh had ended up going to your salon which of course, offered dye jobs.

"Hello!" Someone greets you as you enter. "How can we help you?"

Josh steps up "Yeah, two dye jobs." He answered with a smile.

"Great! Who's first?" The girl said with a smile. Josh pointed at you, you already knew what you wanted.

It took about ten minutes before Josh had made up his mind and he said "Yeah, im thinking this, wanted to get out of the Christmas theme, you know?" He said before joining you in a chair.

You were not a crazy dye person, so you went with a gray-blond color that Josh smiled at. You took a selfie and sent it too Jenna who immediately sent a video back. You were in hysterics. Tyler was in fairy wings, with a purple stick that represented a wand while Hanna danced around him singing 'Magic words' that made Tyler 'magically' dance like a ballerina.

You showed Josh the video and he laughed away, his eyes scrunching up and his smile growing bigger.

After a while, Josh was finally done. He told you it was a surprise so you turned away while he uncovered his newly dyed hair. "Ok...1...2...3!" He said as you turn around. Your jaw drops, Josh's hair was a neon yellow that made you grin.

"That is definitely not Christmas themed!" You chuckled as you touched his soft hair.

"You like it?" He asked, his smile only faltering a tiny bit.

"Josh, it's adorable!" You said hugging him. He hugged you back, his light laugh making you even happier.

The Half End

I will probably continue this about the Christmas party later