0-0

11:50 p.m

The police and investigators all rushes towards the deserted road leading nowhere but a deep hill sinking down into a pit, where a vehicle had been thrown off.

They walked towards the four bodies that had been devoured by something that they couldn't make out of.

Every person they checked on, they're necks had bites marks with chunks of meat had been ripped off of them. Fresh blood all drowned around their bodies, either they were brutally murdered or the killer was super hungry for anything.

What struck the cops and investigators was that the victims were all girls, teen girls.

"This is the fifth time investigating something this horrible" says one of the police men.

"Well..lets go find out who's doing this. The entire population of girls must be scared that they're are cannibals out here" says officer Kim Taehyung

He kneeled down to one of the victims and calmly pulls off the locks of hair that was covering her face.

"Hmm..looks like the killer only goes after the pretty ones" he said looking up at officer Jimin who was nodding as he too looked around the victim.

"Okay ..take these bodies to the forensic psychologist and have them examine the body" says Jimin. The ambulance soon carried the four girls into their vehicle driving away immediately.

He walked towards the journalist warning her that she should leave soon, but still stayed a little bit still looking around for some information.

"Hey! You should start going home..it's getting pretty late don't you think?" Taehyung said.

"I'm fine..I'll be done soon..anyways ..what happens when you finally capture the predator?" She says placing a locks of her hair behind her ear.

"I really don't know..I'm pretty excited in finding out who it is" he smiled.

_________________

••CUTT~