0-3

The morning sun engulfed the bedroom simmering it into a warm oven. I inhaled and exhaled deeply waking up from the heat, I immediately got off of bed. I picked up the remote to turn the AC on taking my phone with me.

I scrolled down to see if I have any mails from my colleagues or some from my ex but nothing like that except there was one that caught my attention. An anonymous messenger texted me.

I didn't think much and looked at the message.

'You naughty naughty boy'

And that was it..which I thought the anonymous messenger simple texted the wrong person.

"..okay..then." I said making a small chuckle deleting the message and continued to do my day.

I was in a good mood since I'll be taking my daughter home with me. I then did my routine and got dressed to just a light blue dress shirt topping it off with black ripped jeans, I walked to the mirror and fixed my hair a bit and smirked at my reflection.

"Damn I look good" i said admiring my features.

With that little fun, I grabbed my keys heading towards my ex apartment.

On the way there I stopped to get something to drink and I know she loves her chocolate mocha frappe drizzled in caramel. And a small cherry blossom frappe with green tai walls for Momo.

~~

When I finally reached her floor I knocked on it couple times but no one was opening the door. Then I thought that maybe it was too early for me to come here and that they're still sleeping but still at this hour at least one of them should be awake.

I knocked on the door calling her name out many times but nothing. With me constantly calling her name out one of the tenants who lived here came in trying to find out what the ruckus is.

"What the hell are you doing young man?!" Says a lady in her fifties.

"Sorry to bother you ma'am but my uh..girlfriend isn't coming out plus my daughter is in there with her. I just need to take my daughter home with me" I politely explained.

"Well..she's probably sleeping. It's okay I'll go get a spare key." She says.

"Why do you have one?"

"To check up on her from time to time. She's a sweet girl..but she says her love life is not going so well. You should talk to her." The lady says taking out the spare key from the drawer and handing it to me.

"Lily and I ..are just not what we used to be" I simply said unlocking the knob. I gave her back the key and thanked her for watching Lily for me.

I entered her spacious apartment placing the drinks down.

"Lilly! Momo!?"

"Where are you guys?" I yelled.

I then walked to the bedroom and opened it, in view was the two of them wrapped in a fluffy blanket covering their skins. They sure did fall deeply into slumber because none of them are even awake yet.

But seconds later the full being began to move slowly rising her body upward. She rubbed her sleepy eye and gasp when she saw me standing in front of her

"J-JungKook! What are you doing here? How'd you get in?" She says getting off the bed.

"I'm here to pick up Momo, but not now she's still sleeping." I shrugged.

Hearing me tell her that I'm going to take her child away, simply made her form a frown. I know she loves her daughter, but at that time she gave up on her simply because she couldn't take care of an infant that young of age. But all I wanted her was to work together and raise our child right, yet she didn't agree with the idea and moved away afterwords not even speaking to me again. She basically handed me a creature that I too was young to even take care of and did not have enough of everything to keep me and Momo alive.

So I work my ass off to become who I am today, and with enough balance in my life I'm able to provide Momo with everything I got. Except her mother can't even do the same.

"Why so soon? Why not later on, I want to spend more time with her" She says her voice sounding a bit teary.

"I'm sorry but she has school tomorrow plus you have ..I don't know what you do for a living since I'm the one providing everything." I said furrowing my brows at a girl who is now crumbling.

"J-JungKook why are you so harsh on me? Do you hate me that much to simply say such a thing and to take my daughter away so easily"

"You left me alone Lilly! Alone with her when we could've taken care of her together! Which I still don't understand why you even fled away." I yelled at her making her flinch as she fiddled with her fingers.

"Because...you said something that I didn't like and I found out about it from my friends who fucking pitied me! Of course you wouldn't remember because you were too drunk back then.

I then pulled her wrist taking her out of the room, I pushed her off staring at her once again.

"And what the hell did I say for you to flee like that!"

Before she could even begin Momo's voice echoes through the room making us shift at it.

"Mommy! Daddy!" She began to call.

I glared back at Lilly marching my way to the bedroom to pick her up. She snuggled on my chest as I walked out of the room once again.

"Momo say goodbye to your mother .." I said.

"Already? But I kind of want to stay for awhile" she pouted.

"Maybe next time baby girl..I ..I have to go to work soon but daddy has a day off today so you'll spend time with him" she says caressing her head.

"Okay then..but when can I see you again mommy?"

Lilly gulped the tears that would escape her eyes, but she inhaled and exhaled brushing off the sorrow feeling and put on a smile.

"I ..I don't really know when I'll see you again sweetie but hopefully soon" she says biting her lower lip.

"Lilly..I'm sorry but let's not ..keep in contact anymore okay? Just live your own while I live mine. And I'm sorry that I can't let you see Momo anymore."

"Wh-what! Y-you won't let me see her again? Like ever! Not even on holidays!" She yelled and already her tears were streaming down.

"Just spend it alone like you always do." I shrugged feeling nothing for her. She gasp covering her mouth as she weeped silently.
___________________________
••CUTT~~