0-12

It felt like a year, seems like a year being but only a week had past trapped in a small cubical room where nothing but the door to give hope of an escape route.

JungKook was not hungry one bit, he felt different when seeing Lilly, her beautiful skin made his teeth and tongue drool over her bareness and he wanted to simply sink those teeth in her body so bad yet..he just does not feel like he should.

But a small snack would make his body boil in fumes when Lilly would offer her body to him. He would not bite her fully he'd only suck on her fragile skin where mini particles of blood seeps in his mouth giving that extra fuel in him.

To her he was like a vampire wanting something so desperate yet can't seem to have. She allowed him to suck up as much blood as possible till she'd faint in his grip, he'd pull her aside cradling her like a baby holding her body as if that's his only meal he'll get.

On the other side NamJoon gritted his teeth at the actions, he has given the boy so much of the medicine which in his mind should be working 100% better than last time. But this experiment is dropping very quickly. If he can't get one kid to eat his damn girlfriend and show it to his boss there's no way he'll become the president of the organization. Using Yoongi won't do justice, he'd already agreed in making others into cannibals starting with JungKook and right now it's failing.

He slammed his fist on the metal desk as he walked out of the video room getting them their meals.

NamJoon soon hurried back to feeding the two animals hoping that this time it will get him to eat.

"Are you sure this will work?" Jhope ask

"It has to..it all comes down to this" he said grinning down at the new food.

~~

The smell of a familiar fragrance caused JungKook to pull away from Lilly's grip, he walked fast towards the metal door placing his noes on it as he sniffs out the beautiful aroma.

"Food" he mumbled but Lilly heard him and walked over to that mention.

"What kind?" She said.

Instantly the door clicked open revealing NamJoon along with Jhope by his side. The two smirked at the two knowing this will be an entertainment they won't miss.

"JungKook you hungry? You haven't eaten anything this whole weak. I'm pretty sure Lilly won't satisfy you that much soon." He chuckled.

"I'll manage" he replied back

"Oh really?" Another smirk plastered on his face as he lifted up a human being holding her in one arm.

Lilly broke down in tears and screamed her daughters name. JungKook did the same but moved back shaking his head in disbelief, seeing his daughter again brought tears and joy knowing that she was safe and seems to be well fed but ..on the other hand JungKook needs to be fed also.

"MOMO! GIVE ME MY DAUGHTER!" Lilly shrieks

"Sadly your daughter will be in bones by the time you'll get to touch her" Jhope laughed

"YOUR ALL SICK BASTARDS!" JungKook growls.

"D-daddy? M-mommy?" The little girl spoke which now electrocuted his whole body.

JungKook covered his mouth with both of his hands walking away. If he comes closer towards her he'll end up eating his own flesh and blood.

"J-JungKook please don't you dare touch our daughter!" Lilly cried out, knowing that in seconds JungKook could snap any moment.
______________________
••CUTT~~