0-6

Out hot two bodies collapsed on each other moving aggressively, covering her mouth with my hand as she moans dangerously close to my ear while I pump deep inside of her.

I grunt pushing inside of her more and more as I held her hips clawing on it hard.

"J-Jung..j.." She tried to say but my head landed on her neck as my tongue slithered around her neck giving her those love bites.

"You're such a fucking naughty girl ..huh you certainly needed this punishment" I whispered shouted uncovering her mouth and pulled her hair.

"Sh-shit JungKook it feels so good!" She moans.

"Of course it d-does." I chuckled. I let go of my hand off her hair flipping her over to have a better look at her body.

"You're so beautiful Lilly.." I said leaning in to kiss her soft lips, we parted staring at each other's eyes.

"You said that last time we did it..but now this seems more sincere than last time" she said pulling my neck kissing me once again.

After couple of thrusting we both panted hard rolling off her. I wanted to know what had happened before but at the same time I don't feel like asking at this moment.

Maybe it's best if we forget about it and move on.

~~

'AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH~'

"Come back here Alana! I won't hurt you baby!" The man chuckled wiping the blood off his lips.

"Your fucking crazy!" She screamed, she saw a glass bottle near her and threw it at him causing a loud crash scraping his arm. She charges for the door till the man grabbed her back throwing her down on the floor.

The girl back away screaming for her dear life as her lungs were soon giving up on her.

"Pl-please don't! Please don't kill me!" She cried out.

"Oh but baby girl..you look so good right now. Just hearing you like this is making even more hungry!" He laughed hysterically.

He finally got a hold of her legs pulling her closer to him. He climbed on top of her pinning both her arms down, while staring at her begging to give mercy but unfortunately his eyes were gleaming red with toxic. The grin on his lips widened as he landed his hands around her neck suffocating her till she could not breath anymore.

"Pl-please please n-no no" she says quivering in cold sweat.

He then leaned in near her collarbone sniffing her scent. "Good ..good keep doing that sweetie it's turning me on" he said before biting her flesh munching into it as she shrieked at the pain.

"YOONGI PLEASE ST-" with one final breath left in her lungs, he continued to devour her till her bones were now visible but some of her flesh were still in view other than that she was done for.

He chewed on the last substance in his mouth, wiping the tears that kept streaming from his eyes. He covered his mouth shaking uncontrollably at what he has done.

"A-la-Alana ..I'm ..I'm so sorry" he cried out loud covering his mouth.

Hour later ...

Yoongi washed himself up cleaning every blood there was scrubbing none stop till everything seems somewhat perfect. He took the body wrapping in sheets hiding it in a closet locking it shut.

Once done he grabbed his key and called one of his friends if he could stay over. Since at this hour he didn't have time to search for a place to stay.

After three rings the other line picked up and answered.

"Hello hyung?"

"He-hey it's me Yoongi" he gulped

"Hyung what is it? Why are you calling at this hour?" He says sighing

"Sorry ..b-but me and my girlfriend had a fight ..and she kicked me out. I ..I don't have a place to stay right now so is it okay if I can stay at your place for awhile"

"Uhm..y-yeah okay sure you can take the guest room next my room" he says.

"Cool..I'll see you then ..thanks JungKook I owe you."
__________________
••CUTT~~