0-16

She stormed out of the room bombing her with so many mistakes she's done and I had to admit that yes I played with her, I got her pregnant, it's my fault that's she's in this mess as well as my mess but I on the other hand at I least took Momo in when that bitch ran away trying to make money doing god knows what.

I called her many times so we can fix things together and she just ignores me. Well then she deserves her life being miserable, sorry but I'm just giving her a realty check.

We make mistake and move on and I hope she can get passed that issue. It's her fault for giving me Momo, but it's a good thing she did since Momo would have a fucked up mother like her, hoping that she really doesn't end like her.

Plopping on the couch I sigh deeply groaning in annoyance. My phone buzzed, I picked it up placing it on my ear.

"Ugh what do you want?" I groaned in a small chuckle.

"Dude I just got back from Japan and I was hoping you'd come hang with me and Jimin tonight at a club or something naughty" he chuckles.

"I can't..I have a child remember, besides no ones going to watch her."

"What about Lilly?"

"We had an argument..and she told me what I did to her in the past, she's hurt by it but I can't take it back even if I wanted to"

"Where did she go?"

"I have no clue..probably places. I really don't care right now." I sigh again.

"Ahh okidoki, well if you change your mind call me up bro" Taehyung said and hanged up.

~~

7:36 pm

"Daddy where's mommy?" Momo questioned while playing with her mini kitchen toys.

I glance up at her with a small smile "Uh she's busy right now"

"Busy from what?"

"Uh work.." I mumbled.

"What time does she finish?" She smiles

"Um..maybe when you fall asleep and wake in the morning she'll be here" I said pinching her baby cheeks.

While she continued to play with her toys I got up grabbing my phone to call Lilly up but like always she's not answering, I didn't want to leave Momo alone so called in one of the neighbor to watch over her.

"Don't worry JungKook I'll take care of her" says Mrs. Lee.

"Thank you I'll be back in couple of hours but please be sure to put her to be by then" I told her and left.

Hours passed calling after calling, texting her non stop but no response from her, honestly I'm beginning to worry about her, I've gone to places where she'd be but nothing.

I called her once more "Lilly answer your phone please! Where are you? You should've been home hours ago and I'm worried okay! Just call me back when you get this message."

I panted trying to catch my breath after running around the whole district searching for that brainless girl.

I walked back to my car then suddenly my phone buzzed and I picked it up to answer it without looking at the caller ID.

"Lilly!"

"No it's Taehyung"

"Oh dammit it's just you"

"Whoa seems unhappy to hear my voice" he chuckled

"No ..sorry it's just that Lilly is missing and she's not answering my calls or text so I'm just *sigh* frustrated right now"

"Oh her..she's actually here at this club. Working .."

"What! Working? Doing what? That girl better not be stripping her fucking clothes off in front of other men!" I yelled

"Are you jealous?" Taehyung snickered

Don't know why I blushed when he said that but ..of course not, I'm not the jealous type. "N-no no.. No way. Just tell me what club it is"

Taehyung told me where the place was and I immediately drove to that destination.

As soon as I arrive there sure enough I see Jimin and Taehyung pulling me towards them and instantly pointed their fingers at you know who.

"See she's right there" Jimin says

And I look over to see her taking off her clothes while they feed her with cash and twinkling eyes that won't seem to stop staring at her, and I simply had enough of their whistling when her bra came off making those boobs bounce.

"Shit, that girl needs a damn leash" I said. I began to walk keeping my eyes on her as she continued to sway her body in front of these men and of course they were purely happy with her performance.

I untied my tie and sat down next to an empty seat right next to the guy she was dancing for, she didn't notice me till it was my turn and her smile quickly faltered.

"What are you doing here JungKook!" She snapped

"I'm just curious to what your job is"

"Leave! You shouldn't be here" she says.

"Yes I can, besides I came here to relax a bit and get some entertainment going" i shrugged.

"Wh-what about Momo? Who's watching her"

"Oh so you do care about Momo? Well she's probably sleeping I ask Mrs. Lee to watch her for a few hours. So before I head back ..why not show me what you do" I glared as I took her hand which she almost flinched away but I know she can't resist me easily.

"Of course I care she's my daughter and you want me to en-entertain you??"

"Yes..that what I came here for" I gripped her hand tighter.

"But I can't do it for free, my boss checks to see how many people I've done he has security cam-"

"I'll pay you allot of cash..so don't worry too much about the money you'll get it and you'll get even more once we go home" I said planting small kisses on her caller bone.

"I thought you hate me and what I do for a living" she whispered in my ear

"I do..but I still love you idiot, and if something happens to you ..I won't forgive myself your the only woman that stood by me even if we were far away from each other. I can't let you leave, not after what we've been through" I gave her a reassuring smile and for the first time she flashed me a smile that was genuine, she teared up a little and I wiped that stain off her.

"You look really beautiful even when you cry, but I love your smile more" I told her and her arms wrapped around my neck tightly.
_________________________
••CUTT~~ comment and vote :3 thank u