0-4

The day turned out a bit gloomy due to Momo's little misfits. She hasn't eaten the food I prepared for her, though she only ate her animal crackers it wasn't a full on meal for her to have much energy.

It was already nine at night taking her to the bathroom to wash her up. While she plays with the bubbles and small baby toy ducks I got a message from once again an anonymous messenger. I rolled up my sleeves a bit higher wiping my hands on a towel and picked up my phone.

I scrolled the message and like last time the same old message appeared.

With a bit of nervousness running through my mind I got up from the small stool I was sitting down and goes to the window shutting it down scanning to see if anyone was watching.

"What's wrong daddy?" Momo questioned.

"It's ..it's nothing. Come on let's get you dried up and ready for bed" I said lifting her body as i wrapped the Pikachu towel around her.

Once inside her bedroom I put on her pj's and lulled her to her sleep. When she was finally in deep dreamland I placed her on the bed covering her up a bit. I kissed her good night and walks off.

~~

I poured red champagne on the glass cup while watching tv. Just like any other day, but my mind then shifted to my phone where the mysterious messaged appeared. I snatched it from the table scrolling down some more and the same repeated message was filled in my home screen.

"What the fuck?" I whispered to myself.

Without even thinking I texted back 'Who is this and how'd you get my number' but every minute passed no reply.

"*sigh ..Probably some stupid kid trying to prank me."

I then picked up the glass of champagne and sipped a little then placing it back down again.

As I leaned back more on the couch I thought about what had happened to me and Lilly in the past. And more importantly what did I do to make her run away without telling me about it.

I don't really remember what I did to her because I felt like it didn't seem to exist in my mind. Yet the look on her eyes tells me that it was my fault for what happened.

My thoughts were then interrupted when my phone suddenly started ringing. I grabbed it answered the phone call.

"JungKook it's me Jimin..come to Boramae Park ..something happened." He said

"Okay I'll be there soon" I said getting up as I took my jacket with me. I was about to leave when I suddenly realize that Momo is going to be alone for awhile and I can not bring her with me. I can't wake up Mrs.Choi next door sicnr she could already be sleeping and I then cuss when I realize the only person that can stay with her is Lilly.

And I simply dialed her number waiting for her to pick up.

"H-hello?" She says in her tired voice.

"It's JungKook..look I don't  have much time because I have to go to work right now. They just called me to examine a body. So please just get your ass here and watch Momo for me."

"Anything for her.." She says.

"Okay well hurry up please" I said.

After thirty minutes later Jimin called again wondering where I am and I told him that I couldn't leave till Lilly gets here which he understood. A knock on the door made me abruptly stand up from the couch opening it wide.

In view was Lilly in her large white T shirt and nothing but a black panty. Fuck she's so damn hot right now, I thought as I look at her.

"I'm sorry I was late ..traffic at Sindaebang-dong. I'm guessing that's where your going." She said coming inside.

"W-wait! The accident happened close to your area?" I said my heart racing a bit.

"Yeah..but I never stopped to check it out. I saw Taehyung and Jimin Oppa there" she says.

"Fuck.." I said.

"stay here with her and don't go anywhere"

"What's wrong JungKook? Y-your scaring me?"

"I don't know okay! Just stay here and lock the doors" I said the ran off going to my car driving to the scene of the crime.

When I finally made it ambulance were already there. I got out going towards Jimin who gestured his hand to come closer.

"Finally you arrived" he sigh placing his hands on his hips.

"Yeah so what happened?" I questioned putting on rubber gloves and a mask on. I lifted the black cover and in view was the same incident like those other four girls.

Except something was very disturbing. "Any eye witnesses?" I ask

"Yeah those two guys over there" Jimin pointed at the two guys getting interview by reporters.

"Okay I'll go talk to them." I said walking towards them.

When they were done interviewing. I tapped one of them on the shoulder.

"Sorry but I'm gonna have to ask you guys some questions about what had happen"

"Oh okay" the first guy.

"So what did you guys see?"

"Well me and my buddy were heading home since we both live at the same complex building and we heard a loud shriek. So we ran over here wondering what was going on. We thought it would be some girl having to deal with a burglar so we rushed in to see it ourselves. When we saw what was happening we totally ran away hiding around those trees over there." Says the other guy.

"Then what?"

"We watched in horror actually we couldn't even move because if we did we thought it could smell us or something so we kept question."

"Those girls ..they're in their teens but they don't seem that good looking" I said.

"The guy probably hates ugly girls which is why he ate their faces. And their legs" he shivered just looking at the covered bodies.

"Legs?" I said since I didn't even pull the covers all he way down to see the whole thing.

"Y-yeah he beaten them up first and when they couldn't move he started biting onto her legs while she screams. when she wouldn't shut up I think he got a rock and started smashing her face with it and ..you know started to devour her" he winced at the image in his mind.

When I finally got their answers I thanked them for there time. I looked at the covered body wondering if there is a pattern in killing these girls.

"First the pretty ones ..then the ugly ones?" I said.

Before I could walk up to Taehyung and Jimin another buzz made me take out my phone.

Sliding the screen pressing the message app. A blue mark was on the anonymous message once again.

"Again? Ugh..I'm getting annoyed with this" I said and pressed the message. I scrolled down and my eyes widen, heart racing as I glared at it for more then a second.

'You're next' ~ anonymous
______________________
••CUTT~~