2 - A

TITLE: Marry Me
GENRE: Romance
OC'S: Josh Myles and Helen McCoy
FACE CLAIMS: Logan Lerman and Malese Jow

TITLE: Marry MeGENRE: RomanceOC'S: Josh Myles and Helen McCoyFACE CLAIMS: Logan Lerman and Malese Jow

IDEA: So Josh and Helen have been friends forever, and only when Helen starts taking interest in other guys, Josh realises he fancies/loves her in a romantic way (the story should be in his pov)

IDEA:
So Josh and Helen have been friends forever, and only when Helen starts taking interest in other guys, Josh realises he fancies/loves her in a romantic way (the story should be in his pov). How it ends is up to you, but Josh should at least ruin five dates before Helen knows he's the one doing it.

SUMMARY:
"My mommy and daddy are married. Are yours too?"

"Dunno. They do kiss a lot."

"I want to marry when I'm a grown up. Do you think I will?"

"Dunno. We could marry. When we're grown ups."

"No silly, were already friends!"

"Oh, that's right. But maybe when we're as old as Auntie Holly and we're still not married, we could. Marry. Then we don't have to be alone, like Auntie Holly."

"Smart! Deal?"

"Deal!"

Josh and Helen have been friends their entire lives, and the deal they made when they were six had just been a joke. But when Helen starts dating other boys, Josh takes the deal a bit more seriously than planned. He suddenly starts to realise he doesn't really wants to share his best friend in such a way, and jealousy soon becomes his ruling emotion.

Doing everything he can to stop his best friend from getting a date, he might just, instead of taking it a step further, accidentally end up way behind and ruin their friendship they've had since kindergarten.

QUOTES:
"Josh, what— is that... did you...?"

"Yes, I d-did. I'm s—"

"Why?"

"Because I- I love you."