14 - A

TITLE: Chasing Ghosts
GENRE: Fanfiction
FANDOM: The Avengers
MC: Natasha Romanoff
OC: Alan Slavík
FACE CLAIM: Avan Jogia

TITLE: Chasing GhostsGENRE: Fanfiction FANDOM: The AvengersMC: Natasha RomanoffOC: Alan SlavíkFACE CLAIM: Avan Jogia

IDEA:
Basically Natasha before meeting Clint, and after her training. She's made a name for herself and works as an assassin. Alan hires her to kill another assassin...who doesn't exist. She shouldn't know until he tells her in the very end of the story, and instead chase a ghost across Europe. Pm for the reason he does this and some thoughts on the ending (I don't want to spoil it for everyone), but if you have a better idea that's okay too.

SUMMARY:
In Eastern Europe, there aren't many left who don't know the name 'Black Widow'. If you're lucky, she'll assassinate someone for you. If you're not, you quite well might find yourself be assassinated.

No one hears her coming, no one sees her coming, but everyone knows who she is and what she does. One day, a certain Alan Slavík approaches her, with a request. Interested, she takes the job, and starts her hunt for a Zoran Lasković, a notorious Serbian assassin. She chases him around the globe, with unwanted and, according to her, unnecessary help from Slavík. But this job isn't like others, and will have a whole different ending than the infamous Natalia Alianovna Romanoff is used to...

QUOTES:
"Who?"

"I am Alan Slavík—"

"No, who do you want me to kill? I don't suppose you're here for the company."

"Y-yes... I mean— n-no."