18 - A

TITLE: Bloody Fantastic
GENRE: Fanfiction
FANDOM: Harry Potter
ERA: Next-Generation
OC: Gemma Davidson
LOVE INTEREST: Teddy Lupin

SUMMARY:
It was no secret who Teddy Lupin was; son of the great war heroes Remus and Nymphadora Lupin, but also the only metamorphmagus present at Hogwarts.

He is in his second year, already infamous by his teachers for his countless pranks, when a new girl arrives that catches his eye. Not because she's extremely pretty or anything— his best friend Victoire is part Veela, he knows how to look past looks.

No, what grabs his attention is her skin colour.

Teddy has personally tested every single skin colour, but hers is something else, something he just can't seem to recreate. A combination between mocha brown but also snow white, he is set on finding out how to copy it. Because Teddy Lupin is a Hufflepuff, which means he will work hard to get what he wants, and he wants to understand this new, strange girl, Gemma.

And when he does, the answer is bloody fantastic.

IDEA:
As you may have guessed, Gemma is a vampire. How, why, and since when is totally up to you, though please avoid her knowing his parents or being the secret Marauder or something, that's not really the idea of this story.
You can give Teddy any friends you want, but Victoire Weasley must be his (platonic!) best friend. No love triangle, I beg of you.
Make sure it takes a while before Teddy (and his friends) find out what Gemma is, and let her be mysterious about it. She likes their curiosity, but wishes for her secret to remain that.
Also they obviously fall in love, please not directly, Teddy's only twelve, and they're this real cute power couple. Instead of being Teddy's impulse control or anything, Gemma is the one with steady excuses and an absolute poker face to fool the teachers.

QUOTES:

"I know what you are."

"Say it."

"My date to Hogsmeade this weekend!"

"What?"

*

"Soooo, you won't try to kill me by sucking all of my blood out of my body?"

"Nah, not really in the mood."

"Do you have certain moods for that?!"

"Not necessarily."