15 - A

TITLE: One Last Dance
GENRE: Fanfiction
FANDOM: Harry Potter
LOVE INTEREST: Viktor Krum
OC: Rayka Valova
FACE CLAIM: Elle Fanning

TITLE: One Last DanceGENRE: FanfictionFANDOM: Harry PotterLOVE INTEREST: Viktor KrumOC: Rayka Valova FACE CLAIM: Elle Fanning

IDEA:
Rayka must be the ultimate cinnamon roll. Like, when you piss her off she's worse than a mother dragon who's lost her eggs, but next to that she's really cute and sweet and awkward and giggly and caring. She does attend Durmstrang, is quite good at performing Dark Magic and is one hell of a Beater, but still this adorable innocent girl. She's also very small, so when she's together with Viktor she's like this tiny little person and they just look so cute together.

SUMMARY:
Viktor Krum had never had a girlfriend in his life. It wasn't that no one wanted him, there were enough girls and boys that would like to be more than a friend, but for some reason Viktor had never really been interested in dating. He just really liked being friends, rather than having a relationship with someone.

That's also the case with Rayka Valova, a friend from Durmstrang. They're not really close, but Viktor likes being around the girl, and enjoys her presence, as she does not seem to care for his fame. Only after he went to Hogwarts and had his first date with Hermione, a clever witch who reminded him of Rayka in a way, he realises he may just be in love already.

So when he loses track of Hermione halfway during the Yule Ball, and sees his friend dancing uncomfortably with a guy from Beauxbatons, he comes to her rescue for one last dance.

QUOTES:
"May I have this dance?"

"She's already dancing with me, mon ami."

"I vasn't talking to you."