4 - A

LITTLE THINGS: Little Things
GENRE: fanfiction
FANDOM: Sherlock
OC: Dina Stein
FACE CLAIM: Shelley Hennig

IDEA:Dina is a typical I-do-what-I-want kind of criminal; she steals, breaks things and does things simply because she wants to (including stealing sweets), and she won't let anyone stop her

IDEA:
Dina is a typical I-do-what-I-want kind of criminal; she steals, breaks things and does things simply because she wants to (including stealing sweets), and she won't let anyone stop her. But now she's accused of being a serial killer who tortures its victims, which is something she is most definitely not. You can decide why and who is trying to frame her and whether Dina ends up falling in love with someone;)

SUMMARY:
Almost Great-Britain's most wanted criminal, Dina Stein, is searched for murder, theft, vandalism and countless other things. She's not afraid to take or to do whatever she wants, most things not being legal in most countries, unfortunately. She doesn't see the error in her ways, and that mixed her extravagant and extrovert personality makes for quite a lot of enemies. For Dina, they're mostly as bothersome as flies, but nothing important— until one of those flies appears to be a wasp.

Never really caring for whatever people made her out go be, it changes completely as Great-Britain suddenly searches her for several tortures murders which she never committed. It soon becomes clear to her she's being framed, but by who?

As a supposed serial killer, hiding in plain sight has become considerably harder, and with God knows who on her trail, she has no choice but to enlist someone to help her. And who else than the infamous Sherlock Holmes would be tempted enough to take her case?

QUOTES:
"Look, can you help me or not?"

"Why would I? Sounds boring."

"I can blackmail Scotland Yard with nudes."

"Let's go then."