8 - A

TITLE: Wild
GENEE: Fanfiction
FANDOM: Brave/HTTYD
SHIP: Merida X Hiccup

SUMMARY:
It has been several years since the bear accident, and Princess Merida has turned into the 21-year old Queen Merida. She hasn't married yet, for she claimed she hadn't found the right partner yet.
The right partner may be hard to find, as Merida's kingdom is suddenly attacked by their feared enemies: the Vikings. And this time they have brought something more than magnificent vessels, and try to overpower the kingdom with real dragons. Queen Merida refuses to give up, however, and fights bravely. But when the motivation of the attack is revealed to be the murder of the leader's fiancée, Merida is set on a council, as she, nor her father before her, had never made plans to attack the Vikings. Together the enemies must unite their powers to find and stop the threat that may tear them all apart...

IDEA:
My original idea was that England was secretly behind the attacks because they're England— because they loath anything that has to do with magic and witches or something, but if you've got a better idea, you're free to insert that as well!

QUOTES:
"You ruined any chance for peace when you murdered my fiancée!"

"I did no such thing!"

"Yes, you did! I saw it with my own eye! I mean, eyes. I said eyes. I meant eyes. I really— never mind, Toothless attack!"