17 - A

TITLE: The Chosen One
GENRE: fantasy
MC: Emma-Leah Prince
FACE CLAIM: Diana Argon

IDEA:
It's based on ever chick-flick where the new girl falls for the ex of the popular girl and everyone applauds her for it, but then flipped. Emma is the popular girl, and this story is from her point of view, to show popular people as actually people, and to show their side of the story. In my imagination, the magical world here is similar to that of your basic witch cultures, but it's entirely up to you.

SUMMARY:
Mary-Anne, Emma-Leah and Victoria-Jane Prince are special and they know it. Not only born triplets, but also with a magic gift, they are ready to rule the world. Or, er, in this case, High School. But, how special each of them might be, everyone knows Emma-Leah is the most special. Not only the most popular girl in town, but also the Chosen One in the Magic World, born to save it and all witches. It's all picture-perfect, until a so-called Verity comes along, not only stealing Emma's (ex-) boyfriend and popularity, but also claiming to be the Chosen One herself.

Will the Prince-sisters be able to magic themselves out of this mess AND survive High School in the process?

QUOTES:

"Why do you and your sisters have all these long and old names?"

"Because we were named after queens, peasant."

*

"No, no, no. He is my boyfriend, I am the Chosen One, and we are the most popular! I mean, you smell."