16 - A

TITLE: Runaway Baby
GENRE: Fanfiction
FANDOM: The Maze Runner
LOVE INTEREST: Newt
OC: Ardo (from Leonardo da Vinci)
FACE CLAIM: Alfred Enoch (negotiable)

IDEA: Ardo is a Medjack who's been there from the very beginning, and has always had some feelings for Newt, though he never really thought about or acted upon them

IDEA:
Ardo is a Medjack who's been there from the very beginning, and has always had some feelings for Newt, though he never really thought about or acted upon them. He's really helpful, confident and nice, but like in an aggressive kind of way. He will make sure all of his patients get well fast, whether they like his methods or not (some doctors go like - if you're ready for it, I'm going to start now - while Ardo will just starts immediately). He's very blunt, but really does care about everyone. He's also very sarcastic -this causes a lot of fights between him and Minho. It's up to you whether he dies or not and when, though if you want to hear my suggestion you can pm me;)

SUMMARY:
Every Glader who's gotten themselves injured since they got there— which is everyone who's been around for a few days— knows Ardo. A strange mix between admiration, fear and irritation always rises up in everyone when Ardo is around, and he is damn quite proud of it too.

Ever since the Creators ditched his ass in the Glade, Ardo has been helping out 'his boys', saying he had to do something with the crap bit of information that was left in his brains, which seemed to be mostly focused on healing and helping others.

Cuts, bruises, bone fractures, concussions, twisted ankles, the flu, infections... you name it and Ardo had dealed with it, like a pro. But when well known runner Newt comes along with horrible injuries, both physical and mental, even Ardo isn't sure if he can fix it.

QUOTES:
"What are y-you going to d-do?"

"I'm gonna stick this needle in your ass. Any objections?"

"Yes!"

"Well, this ain't your decision."

*

"You wanna talk about what happened?"

"Do I look like I want to?"

"Rephrase: we are gonna talk about what happened."