12 - A

TITLE: Meet the Smiths
GENRE: mystery/thriller
OC: Jacqueline Day
FACE CLAIM: Sabrina Carpenter

TITLE: Meet the SmithsGENRE: mystery/thrillerOC: Jacqueline DayFACE CLAIM: Sabrina Carpenter

IDEA:
You can make the Smiths whatever you want, and you don't even have to tell it. I'd like this to be a short story, with an open end, because that would be the scariest, but it's your choice;)

SUMMARY:
If you were to describe the perfect family, what would it look like?

Probably something very similar to the Smiths; a pretty house mom, a businessman, a talented daughter and a smart son. They're all extremely friendly, polite, helpful and the mom is excellent at cooking too.

Yet Jacqueline Day knows there's something wrong with them, she just can't put her finger on it. Her twin, Juliana, thinks she's overreacting. They're perfectly normal!

But what if the Smiths are too normal?

Living in a small village in Texas, the Day's aren't used to strangers and don't like them much either, so strangers should be prepared to be watched closely. But the Smiths are so perfectly normal, it doesn't seem necessary.

When three girls suddenly disappear, no one even thinks about blaming them, those kind people. And why would they? Except, the right question to ask here is, should they?

QUOTES:
"Jill, there's something wrong with them, I just know it. All I need is to find out what it is..."

"No, there's not! There's something wrong with you! You just can't stand the fact that I and Jack are in a relationship, you're just jealous—"

"YOU ARE WHAT?!"