New School.... YAY! >:(

"Y/N! Time to get up for school! It's your first day, wouldn't want to be late!" Your mum yelled from downstairs. You drag yourself out of your big comfy bed. You went onto YouTube quickly to check your subscriber count. You family let you make a channel even though the didn't like you having one. You looked at you subscriber count, almost 1000. "Not bad if I do say so myself" You think. You grab the outfit you had out out for yourself and change.

You put your H/C into a ponytail (Unless it's short then just down) and go downstairs

You put your H/C into a ponytail (Unless it's short then just down) and go downstairs. "Here, I made pancakes" Your mum said handing you a stack of pancakes. You scarf them down and look at the time it was 7:43. "Oh No! I'm late for the bus!" You rush out the door with your bag and phone in hand. Right as the bus got to your stop you arrived. After that you clamored onto the bus and sat down. The bus drove down to the next stop and this kid with chocolate brown hair and brown eyes climbed onto the bus and looked right at you. "That's my seat" he said with an annoyed tone. "I can sit whe-" you got cut off by a girl with blonde hair grabbing you and dragging you to another seat. The guy smirked and sat down. "What the hell?!" The girl said with a tone you couldn't quite describe. "You realize that he is Dan Howell? Daniel James Howell, hottest guy in the school but the jerkiest one too?!" She practically yelled at me. "Um, I'm new here." I said meekly. She instantly started apologizing. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I just nodded. "Um, so my name is Louise, what's yours?" She asked. You felt you could trust her, something about her calmed you. "My name is Y/N and I came here from the USA." Her eyes shimmered with excitement. "So your new to London? I've always wanted to go to the USA...." She rambled on and on for the whole bus ride and she even offered to have you sit with her and her other friends at lunch. You happily accepted and started heading to Math class.

A/N

Yea, it's short sorry. Yea, I know that London's schools don't have sophomore, freshman and all that jazz. Yea, you're just gonna have to DIL with it. LELZ, Anyway sorry If my writing is so bad you cringed >.<

~BB