Working with him?!

~Your POV~

After about 30 minutes the director called all of us around her. You didn't see who she was talking to. Though you honestly didn't care. As long as it wasn't that Jerk Face, knowing your luck though it probably was. The whole drama club which was 8 people gathered around the director. "Okay so I have an idea and I was just going over it with one of the best students here." she pointed at a guy you couldn't quite see. So you had to stand on your tippy toes to see him, like seriously you're that short.

Once you see who it is you instantly want to disappear and you wish that you didn't say you would help the club. You hated him that much. "This is Dan in case you didn't know who he was. Anyway I was discussing my idea with him and he agreed!" She smiled happily not realizing she never told us what we were doing till you raised your hand asking her. "Oh, the plan is that I'm gonna pair everybody off and you guys are going to advertise because we actually only put up one poster.... which yes, it was stupid. For the money problem though we're putting on a mini concert!"  She clapped her hand together in satisfaction. 

"Um, Ms. Jones who is singing?" a quiet girl named Julie asked her. "oh, well since Y/N has such an amazing voice she will be singing. Daniel though has volunteered to join. They will both be doing 2 songs and a duet. Each of them gets to choose the songs they perform but since Dan volunteered, he's going to choose the duet song." Ms. Jones  said while pacing back and forth. 

"So the pairs will be Julie and Errona, Kent and Chloe, Tyler and Phil, and last but not least, Dan and Y/N!" She smiled to herself. (If any of those were your names just change em.) Oh god, you had to work with the devil himself. Well better get it over with, You thought to yourself. Everyone had dispersed into their pairs when Dan walked over. "I'm going to enjoy this a lot Babe." You scowled "What the hell, I told you to stop calling me that!" He just laughed. "Okay, now what's the plan for advertising?" Dan asked getting to down to business. "Well we can...." You two continued talking and you couldn't help but fall for him.

~AN~

I hate the way I ended that. Cringe. So my computer broke so I won't be updating. (Currently stealing a friend's laptop) I should be getting a new computer in a few months. I'm terribly sorry. Feel free to follow me or add this to your library to see updates!

~BB