Onion Soup

I walk into the house to find that Auntie was cooking dinner already.

"Hey Y/n, go check out your room. I finished it quite early." She said, not looking up from the onions she was chopping.

I walked passed Phil's room, he was searching up something on his computer, looked like math.

Bag in hand I opened the door to my new room. It was a small room with f/c walls and a wooden floor. There was a black desk with a sticky note on it. The double bed was covered with white sheets with a f/c blanket and two pillows.

The closet had a mirror door, I opened it to find my clothes neatly hung up and a small drawer set fill of my socks and undergarments.

I set my bag near the edge of my bed before grabbing out my laptop and setting it up.

I smile happily, seeing that the sticky note had the wifi password, which I quickly put it into my phone and computer.

There was a soft knock at my door. I close my laptop, "Come in!" I say, standing up from the black spinning chair.

Dan came in with a charger in his hand. "I noticed you left this." He says, handing me the charger.

"Oh, thanks." I say.

"Your room looks nice." He compliments.

I wanted to tell him about the rumors, I wanted to tell him I loved. How much I had fallen for him over the past few days. Knowing he was the Daniel I had met online only made me want him more.

"Thanks.." I sigh.

"Well, my parents are coming home tonight and I don't want to be late. Remember if you want to talk, I'll be there." He smiles weakly.

"Bye Love." He gives me a hug.

"Bye Daniel." I blush lightly and return his hug.

I walk him out to his car and wave him off before I came back in for dinner.

We all sat around the table, eating onion soup, which was decent.

"What did Dan need honey?" My aunt asked me.

"Oh he was returning a charger I had left at his house." I respond, taking a bite of soup.

"I remember when he used to come over all the time when him and Phil were little, they used to be the best of friends." My uncle chimed in.

I giggled and we continued to eat in silence before I eventually finished and went back into my room to think and chat with Daniel online.

A/N

Next chappie is gonna be a texting chapter and it's gonna have a small time skip (not gonna write about you thinking of the rumors.) Sorry bout the short chapter.
Love ya guys !

~BB

(not edited)