Nope

Your POV

The policeman that you recognized to be the one that restrained your mother but he also looked quite similar to Phil took you out of the room. You sat down on the chairs outside of the room.

"You know your going to be relocated correct?" He asked and you nodded.

"Well, I'm not sure if you recognized me but I married you Aunt Jessica. (Just go with it xD) and we talked and we'll take you in." He smiled warmly at you.

"Wait do you have a son named Phil?" You asked hoping it was true.

"Yeah, he talked about you a bit when you first arrived. He was quite happy
to hear that he was your cousin." He kept up the same smile.

"Okay! May I go see Dan now?" You questioned.

"Yea, I'll be back a bit later to take you to your old house and grab some things. Your aunt has started setting up your room and is shopping currently. Also your favorite color is F/C right?" He asked.

You practically jumped out of your chair and nodded then quickly went back into Dan's room.

You entered to find Dan sleeping. He was rolling over and shaking a bit. A worried look crossed your beautiful face. You crept closer to the slumbering bear and began to rub his back. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer.

You blushed and continued to rub his back, except now sitting on his bed. "I think I love you." You whispered quietly. He seemed to smile a bit.

You went to get up but his strong grip prevented it. "Mine." He sleepily whispered. Your face grew even redder.

You sat there for another 20 minutes without trying, afraid to wake him up.

He eventually released his grip to rub
his eyes but as you got up he quickly rewrapped your waist.

"Where do you think you're going?" He chuckled lightly and tightened his grip.

"To be honest I was just gonna go take a nap in the chair over there." You said poking his cheek.

"Just take a nap next to me, I don't want you to have to sleep on a chair." He scooted a bit closer to the edge. He knew that if you did lay down you would have to be pressed pretty close to him.

"Also, I'm not taking no for an answer." He told you.

You sigh, knowing he really wouldn't take no for an answer and lay down next to him. Your face is pressed to the top of his chest and you can heart racing, as though he is nervous.

~Time skip to later in the day.~

Your uncle knocked on the door which cause you and Dan to wake up. Dan frowned and let you go. You wave and walk out of the door.

"C'mon kiddo!" Your uncle beckoned you to follow.