Damn Daniel

You entered your math class and the teacher pointed to where you we're supposed to sit. You sat down and put your bag on the hook (Am I the only one who has those on their desks?). Students kept piling in, there was Louise who was talking to a relatively short girl with brownish-blonde hair. There was a kid with black hair talking to someone wearing all black with the exception of a white circle on his shirt and some white vans. (Damnnnnnnn Daniel) He looked oddly familiar, where have you seen him before? The guy looks at you staring at him and he smirks. That's right! It's that jerk face guy, Dan. Jerk Face, that's a wonderful name for him. You chuckle quietly and luckily no one looks at you. The bell rings signaling for the beginning of class. "Well class, we have a new student today. Her name is Y/N L/N, please be kind to her because she came from the USA." Mr.Darcy told the class. You just smiled and looked down, you could be very shy at times. The teacher droned on and on about something called geometry. You honestly really wouldn't care but you needed to get good grades to keep your baby, the phone! Every class was the same, you had Louise, the girl you discovered to be Zoe, the guy named Phil and of course, Jerk Face. Soon the bell rang for lunch and students started piling into the cafeteria and you eventually found Louise's table. "Hey Y/N, glad you we're able to find us! Anyway here we have Phil Lester, Zoe Sugg, Tyler Oakley, and of course me!" Louise beamed.

After a few minutes talking with the others you get up to grab your lunch but, run into Dan. "Watch where you're going Babe." He says crossing his arms."What the hell, I don't even know you. Don't call me that" You roll your eyes and hear sniggering. His group of 'friends' were laughing. His group consisted of him, Joe Sugg, Casper Lee, Colleen Ballinger (Known as Miranda in this), and Emma Blackery. Louise told you that much. You grabbed your lunch and went to sit down at the table. The rest of lunch was just endless chatter. You were walking back to class when you saw the drama club poster. It had been an interest of yours for awhile, so you decided to join. "Hah, good luck Babe" A voice from behind you snickered. You turn around to see Dan. "I told you not to call me that, besides any luck you give me will be bad." You reply shortly. He stepped closer to you "That wouldn't be any fun if I stopped calling you that." He smirked and walked even closer, he was practically on top of you. You hit the wall but quickly grabbed him and flipped him because you're just that bad ass.

Soon school was dismissed so you needed to make your way over to the cafeteria for drama club. The news that you flipped Dan spread like wildfire, though the teachers didn't seem to care. This school was weird. Many people still hated you though and for absolutely no reason. You honestly really didn't care. It was their lost. You enter the cafeteria to see the drama director pacing. "Um, Is something wrong?" you ask her. "Sorry, but no. The drama club only has seven participants." She replied still pacing. "Well, 8 if you count me..." You say. "Yeah, but we need 15 to keep the club opened and we don't even have enough money to fund for plays." She looks like she's going to cry. "Hey, do you mind if you sing me a quick song? I need to know something. " she continues. "Sure, I guess." You pulled up the karaoke video on your phone because you knew what song you wanted but you didn't know all of the lyrics.

There was a time when I was alone No where to go and no place to call home

My only friend was the man in the moon And even sometimes he would go away too

Then one night as I closed my eyes I saw a shadow flying high

He came to me with the sweetest smile Told me he wanted to talk for a while

He said Peter Pan that's what they call me I promise that you'll never be lonely

And ever since that day  I am a Lost Boy from Neverland

Usually hanging out with Peter Pan And when we're bored we play in the Woods

Always on the run from Captain Hook  Run run Lost Boy they say to me

Away from all of reality Neverland is home to lost boys like me And lost boys like me are free

Neverland is home to lost boys like me And lost boys like me are free

He sprinkled me in pixie dust and told me to believe Believe in him and believe in me

Together we will fly away in a cloud of green

To your beautiful destiny

As we soared above the town that never loved me I realized I finally had a family

Soon enough we reached Neverland Peacefully my feet hit the sand and ever since that day

I am a Lost Boy from Neverland Usually hanging out with Peter Pan

And when we're bored we play in the Woods Always on the run from Captain Hook

Run run Lost Boy, they say to me Away from all of reality

Neverland is home to lost boys like me And Lost Boys like me are free

Peter Pan Tinker Bell, Wendy darling Even Captain Hook you are my perfect story book

Neverland I love you so, you are now my home sweet home Forever a lost boy at last

Peter Pan Tinker Bell Wendy darling Even Captain Hook you are my perfect story book

Neverland I love you so you are now my home sweet home

Forever a Lost Boy at last And for always I will say  I am a Lost Boy from Neverland

Usually hanging out with Peter Pan And when we're bored we play in the Woods

Always on the run from Captain Hook  Run run Lost Boy they say to me

Away from all of reality Neverland is home to Lost Boys like me And Lost Boys like me are free

Neverland is home to Lost Boys like me And Lost Boys like me are free

When you finished she clapped her hands. "Are you willing to do anything to help this club?" She asked looking hopeful. You nodded and her face lit up. "Okay, I'll tell you the details in about 30 minutes. I need to go talk to another student." She walked away. You were confused but happy you could help her.