Hey, schoooooooooool

Your pov:

You wake up to the sound of a large thump.

"I'm okay!" Phil yells from his bedroom.

Aunt Jessica walked out of the kitchen and noticed you're up.

"Ah, good morning Y/N! You have about 30 minutes to get ready for school." She said before walking back into the kitchen.

You nod and grab the bag to the side of you.

You dig through it, taking a shirts and pants, along with everything else you needed.

You ran to an empty bathroom and got dressed. You also did your hair but you didn't have any makeup.

You exit the bathroom to see Phil in the kitchen, with a plate of waffles in each hand.

He smiles and walks to the diving table, you trail behind him. You both sit down and begin eating.

After finishing you and Phil grab your backpacks and head onto the bus.

You see Louise sitting around the middle area and Dan sitting in the back. Smiling brightly you walk quickly to the  back while a confused Louise watched you.

Dan scoots towards the window and you sit next to him, you also see Phil siting next to Louise and explaining the situation. You watched her reaction, which was a mix of skeptical and worried. She explained something frantically but Phil seemed to shrug it off.

You turned to Dan, smiling brightly.

"Glad you got out finally!" You chirp.

"Yeah, how's life with the Lesters?" He asks.

It's great and my bedroom will be done tomorrow." You say, shifting in your seat.

-You continued to chat with Dan until the bus got to the school-

"Well time to get off, talk to you in class?" He asks.

You nod and get off, seeing Louise waiting for me.

"Hey Louise! Sorry about not sitting with you but Phil said he'd explain it to you." You chuckle nervously.

"I'm warning you Y/N! He plays with girls hearts and then cheats! I'm worried for you Y/N." She frowns.

"I'll be careful." As you two walk into the school building.

A/N: 

HEEEEYYYYY Guys! This is short but thats cause I want to switch from saying 'You did this' and start saying "I did this' Change to first pov. That alright with you guys?

~BB