Quick lil update ^=^

Your POV:

You awoke to the smell of waffles. The smell was so heavenly you almost walked out without changing. You stop yourself and quickly get changed. You put on a plain black shirt and some blue skinny jeans. Thinking of what Dan said last night made you blush a deep red that could rival the color of a tomato. As you continued to walk down the long hallway that connected the bedrooms to the rest of the house, you stopped and sat down, in the middle of the hallway. You sat there thinking about Dan. You fell for him the day you met him, something about him was different, you hated him for like 6 hours them started loving him like after 30 minutes of talking with him in the rain. This wasn't right, why the hell did this happen. You sat in silence before eventually getting up. After breakfast, you were leaving. You decided and walked into the kitchen "Morning sleepyhead! Have a good sleep?" Dan continued to make the waffles after checking the bacon.

You nodded and sat down at the nearby table and stared out the window, the yard was massive and well kept, bluejays flew around and landed on nearby tree branches. "I'll be right back, call me when breakfast is ready." You said quietly. He just nodded and  looked at his nearby laptop, which was playing Doctor Who.

Running back to his bedroom, you grab your bag and pull out your laptop, plugging it in and turning it on. You open up the messenger and decide to talk to your only online buddy, Danisnotonfire.

Planning to update soon! I've been swamped with homework and all of my freetime is either spent reading on wattpad or playing a new game I got on steam 😅

~BB