Rumors

-after school-

Dan and I were speeding away from school in his car, we decided I should pick up my stuff and we could hangout for a bit.

"So how was school?" He asked, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Other than the lunch fiasco, it was fine." I respond, frowning.

"That sound like a major lie, but if you don't want to talk about, that's fine." He pulls into his driveway.

We get out of the car, I felt hesitant to go inside, I looked around at the street. I didn't see anyone and followed him inside.

The first thing I did was rush right into the kitchen pantry and grabbed the cereal. I poured a bowl and started to eat it. Dan laughed, his arms crossed and leaning in the doorway.

"Shut-up. I've been suffering from a cereal addiction my entire life." I say in between bites.

"You and Phil are definitely cousins." He chuckles.

I eat the rest in silence but I start thinking about what I overheard after school on my way to Dan.

~FlashBack~

I was walking out of school when I heard two girls gossiping about me.

"Did you hear the stories about Y/N?" A girl asked her friend.

"Yeah, I heard that she's dating Daniel and Phillip at the same time. She's even made moves on Louise!" The other lady gossips.

"What a hoe, Phillip is even her cousin! That's disgusting." The friend gossips.

"Her mom even go arrested when she was staying at Dan's place. Now she's at Phillip's house." She exclaims.

"She also threatened Cleo in the Bathroom and punched her, when Daniel came, she played the victim card and he believed her! Poor Daniel, I hope he realizes she's a slut." The girl says with a frown.

They look over to see me with shaking fists, I had tears running down my face.

-----

"Y/N!" Dan yells.

I shake my head wildly to find I was on the couch.

"Y/N? Are you sure you're okay?" Dan asks worriedly.

"I'm fine." I say, my voice cracking.

"You're clearly not." He says, wrapping his arms around me, I flinch at his touch.

"Just take me home please, I'm tired. I ask.

He nods and we walk out to his car, which he holds the door open for me.

"Thanks." I say emotionless as he gets in.

He mutters a you're welcome before he starts driving.

The ride is silent aside from the radio which was playing commercials. A familiar song started playing and Dan and I looked at each other before we started singing.

"Oh, well, imagine, as I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor." I start.

"And I can't help but to hear
No, I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words" He sings along.

"What a beautiful wedding!
What a beautiful wedding!", says a bridesmaid to a waiter" I continue.

---
After we finished, we we're both out of breath from singing so loud. We both were smiling.

"Look, I know I may seem like an asshole right now, I just need some time to think." I say looking down, slightly ashamed.

"I completely understand." He says as we pulled into the driveway.

"Bye Danny!" I get out of the car.

"Bye Love!" He says as I close the door.

I waved him off as I went inside.

A/N;

I have no excuse for this short chappie, sorry guys. Also the song they were singing was
'I write sins not tragedies' by Panic! At the disco.

~BB

Also not edited xD