Hospital Trip

Your pov

Your mother kept running at you but one of the officers restrained the crazy mom. They took away the bat and put her into the police car. The paramedics carried Dan on a stretcher and put him into the ambulance. You run up to the ambulance. "I'm sorry miss, only family." The man inside said. You knew they wouldn't let a friend in but maybe a girlfriend? "Please! I'm his girlfriend!" You pleaded with the man. He grunted before nodding his head, signaling you could join him. You quickly got in and sat down next to the man (Never even seen the inside of an ambulance) before the doors were closed. The man seemed to be in his late teens maybe early 20's. "So you a volunteer or something?" You ask curiously. "Yeah, Though don't underestimate me, I could save his life if something happened." He chuckled.

"My name is Y/N, how about yours?" You proceed with asking him questions.

"Well, my name is Andrew but you can call me Andy." He responded while pulling out his phone.

"Soooo I know it's none of my business but what happened back there?" He asked.

"Well, my mother was drunk, she says she wasn't though. So I got him to pick me up and take me to his house because she started beating me." You rubbed your forehead.

"I've never been drunk before but wouldn't the alcohol have worn off by now?" He asked tilting his head.

"Yeah, but she might have kept drinking." You scratched the top of you head.

"Wouldn't she have passed out though?" He questioned.

"Hmm, you're right..." You answered back.

"You realize you are going to be relocated to a different family if you don't have any relatives right?" He crossed his arms.

"My mother kept really quiet about our family. The only living relative I know she has is a sister named Jessica (Sorry if that's your name also I don't know Mom Lester's actual name) Lester and I think she lives around here. I know she has a kid though I don't know their name." You twiddled your thumbs.

"Then you'll most likely go live with her, if she'll take you that is and if she lives around here you most likely won't have to stop seeing your boyfriend." He mused quietly.

"Yeah.." You blushed slightly when he said boyfriend.

The ambulance suddenly stopped and Andy opened the doors. Two men helped him take Dan out and they started rolling him away.

You followed quietly until a nurse stopped you in the waiting room.

"Don't worry, when your boyfriend wakes up I'll come get you as soon as possible." She smiled warmly at me.

You nodded and sat down in one of the chairs and slowly fell asleep.

~Time skip and Dan's POV~

I woke up in a hospital bed and a nurse was filling out some paperwork on the desk nearby. I sat up and she didn't seem to notice me so I cleared my throat. I read her name tag and learned her name was Kylie Koala. What an interesting last name. "Oh your awake, let me go get your girlfriend. Besides I promised I would get her when you woke." Kylie rushed out of the room.

I pondered what she said, I didn't have a girlfriend. Then I realized who she was talking about. I smirked to myself and Y/N walked into the room.

"The nurse went to get some medicine." She informed me.

I continued to smirk "Girlfriend?" I mused.

"It was the only way to get onto the ambulance. At least without totally lying." She muttered the last part but I heard it.

"Oh?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

She blushed, looked away and puffed out her cheeks. "Baka." She mumbled.

I chuckle and rubber the top of my head where her crazy mother struck me. I felt stitches and a bit of dried blood. Ouch.

I didn't notice until this point how much my head hurt. I groaned in pain and lied back down. Y/N ran over to me, worry took over her face.

"You okay?!" She almost screamed.

"Yeah, just a headache from your mother." I squeezed my eyes out of pain.

"I swear I'm going to kill her." She whispered angrily.

Man is she bipolar? I wondered to myself.

"So if my aunt accepts me I'll be living with her it seems like. Luckily she lives somewhere around last time I checked." She looked at me with bits of sadness.

"What's her name?" I asked with a frown.

"Jessica Lester, she also has a kid but I don't their age, name, or gender." She pressed her lips together.

"Wait, Phil's mom?" I said happily.

"Maybe! I didn't even know his last name was Lester! I'll have to ask him next time I see him." She smiled.

Phil and I were great friends outside of school but we hardly talk in school. This made me quite happy to hear I might still be able to see Y/N.

The nurse came in with water and what I assumed was pain medication. "Please let that be pain medicine." I pleaded. The nurse nodded and handed me the water and pill. I took it and thanked her. As she left, a policeman came in and took Y/N  out of the room. I decided to go back to sleep.

Guess who's too lazy to edit and check this? That's right! Me!
~BB