1| my tongue's a great explorer

Since sex got easier to get, love got harder to find.
-anonymous

------------
Kat

"Oooooh fu-u-u-uuuck!" I scream as he slams his very erect and throbbing cock in me.

We are face to face in a tiny bathroom in Club 69, a club where broken hearted people come and drink their asses off.

Yes, I am heartbroken. My heart had been shattered into a million pieces. No, not just shattered, but also pounded. Pounded to the level where it became finer than sand. But the thing is, I don't know why.

One word could probably describe my certain situation. I am drunk as fuck. I think?

I came here, got a bottle of vodka. A bottle became two. Two became fifteen, and well, you know what happens next. I was in the bathroom riding the most delicious human being on Earth and I was sober enough to know that.

He fucks so damn good from the moment he held my hips and rubbed his sharp groin on me on the dance floor. We weren't just dancing, we were wild, crazed up, fucking dirty dancing naked together. It was erotic times ten thousand.

"Oh Yes, please baby, yes." He pumps in and out while his index finger circles the folds of my clit.

Turning me around, taking a hold of my hair and bending me forward he thrusts his huge shaft in me again pumping in and out of me making me moan.

"You feel so fucking good." He groaned, quickening his pace I let out another moan.

Our sweaty bodies rocking back and forth moving in rhythm with the music out side.

"Fu-uck... I'm co-o-oming." I breathed out, and not less than a minute later I released, he came right after. With him still inside me, I lean my head on the wall in front of me.

"Fuck, you sure know how to ride a bitch." I turn my head to the side to have a clear view of his face.

"Well," his voice comes out raspy and... Hot. Super hot that once again, I am turned on. "I know lots of stuff."

He puts his fingers on the buttons of my crop top polo and slowly unfastens them. He starts unbuttoning the first button.

"Like, they say I know how to-" he puts his mouth near my right ear. "lick-" he nibbles on my ear and I release the loudest moan I could muster.

I am wet. Fucking wet again. If we were in a tub, I'd probably fill it with my cum.

"They also say-" he runs his tongue on my neck, "I know how to... suck." He sucks on the nape of my neck and I release a gasp.

He slips out of me and turns me around to face him. My pussy throbs and craves his huge juicy sausage once more.

"Do you want me?" His voice comes out raspy once more.

"Yes." I say right away, my legs shaking. I lock my hands around his neck and draw his head to my neck. I crave his hot kisses, his painful yet tingly bites.

"Tell me how much you want me." He brushes his teeth on my neck and I feel the hot liquids flowing out of me.

"So much." I breathe. "I want you so much."

He opens my polo, not minding its buttons as it pop. My hard nipples greeting his wet mouth as he encircles it with his tongue. I am in pure bliss.

I couldn't wait for him to pound on me again. I need his deep thrusts once more and his hot, wet tongue all over me.

"Fu-uck I need you-" I say in between gasps, "so bad." gasps "Fuck me already!" I scream and plan to start the pace on my own.

I insert his groin in my slippery and tight pussy and we scream in ecstasy. I jump and jump and kick and pound. This time, I'm taking control. This time, I'll be the one riding him. I'll be the cowgirl and he'll be my horse. Still facing the wall, I grind, pound, and rub my clit all over his huge shaft.

"My tongue's a great explorer." I say in between fast breaths. I wiggle my hips, giving him deeper access to my core. The sound of his balls making contact with my pussy, sounds perfect.

"Oh Daaaaaaaaamn! Fuck!" He screams.

Then a string of curse words with God's name, left my mouth. His cock twitches inside of me, as my convulsing pussy cover it in cum. I'm not yet tired, I'm erotically hyped. After riding off our highs, I disconnected from him.

"Show me the places your tongue can discover." He demands.

Without further ado, I stroke his manhood, and it goes still from my touch. He groans as I move my hand up and down, slowly.

He rolls his eyes, savoring the pleasure. I lick the pre-cum leaking from the tip of his manhood. I open my mouth wider so that his thick shaft could go in deep. As my mouth go from the tip to the base, my tongue moves in a circular motion. I fondle his balls, because that's what they do in movies. He grabs a fistful of my hair, as I deep-throat him.

I can feel him. He's almost there. I went fast, faster, fastest. Then everything goes slow, the only thing I can hear was his painful moaning and cursing. Then I collapse.

(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)

Chapter 1 lovelies! We're trying a new genre. Tell us how you feel by clicking the star icon below 👇🏼👇🏼 , commenting, following and sharing! Thanksies!