11| how's little Calvin?

Up at night I'm awake cause it haunts me
That I never got to say what I wanted.
Oh my God, oh my God.
-Frenship

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Calvin

I'm on my kitchen stool drinking my coffee at 4 am. It's been an hour and a half since I got here and no, I couldn't sleep. My thoughts kept me up, Miss pukes-a-lot kept me up.

The things she said to me about her mouth keeps repeating in my head, making my dick ache for her. Hell, even just the thought of her makes my dick twitch. I need her so bad.

I pick up my phone and send a text to Andie.

Me: Hey! I need another favor. Can you find Ms. Vajina's resume for me? I just need her number.

Andie: Your office is a floor below you for God's sakes!

Calvin: Ugh. You're a terrible PA.

Andie: Then make me your secretary and Katerina Vajina your PA!

Calvin: Don't be mad at me!

Andie: You wake me up around two in the morning to unlock you in the closet of a club and now you wake me up around 4 by texting me, asking for Katerina's number! Of course I'm mad!

Calvin: Fine, I'm sorry!

Andie:🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽

I lock the screen of my phone and put on some boxers. I go out side and click the floor 68 button and jog to my office once the elevator opened.

"Hmm Vajina." I open the cabinet of files and take out hers.

Katerina Louise Vajina
25 years old

She's three years younger than me? Awesome.

Birthdate: 05/03/1990
Contact Number: _____

I blink, rub my eyes, and blink again.

Blank.

Space.

There's nothing written on the contact number.

What the actual fuck? Her number's blank? Who does that? Apply for a job and not leave your contact number?

I scratch my head and huff out a deep breath in disbelief. I drop her files and close my eyes.

Deep breaths Cal, you can do this. So what if you won't see her again? There're always other fish in the sea. Right?

~•~•~

"Andie, I need you."

"What? You needing me on August fourth? This is the weirdest news I've ever heard. Is this Calvin?" Andie sarcastically gasps on the other side of the phone.

I swear, if she wasn't disowned by my uncle and aunt, she'd be fired right now. In fact, she wouldn't even have this job.

"How's little Calvin?" She teases.

Fuck.

Sometimes, I regret even telling her that I don't do anything but sulk and take care of Calvin Junior.

"I need you to get Miss Vajina's number." I say, walking around my room excitedly.

It's already ten am and I can't get over the fact that I still don't have Miss Vajina's number.

"I thought you took it awhile ago?" She asks.

"No, her contact number in her resumé's blank." I sigh and drop on my bed.

Fuck. I'm whipped as hell.

"Cal, I swear, If I wasn't your cousin, I'd totally fall for you." Andy says and chuckles.

"What? You're disgusting!" I make puke sounds and laugh.

"No, I find it really sweet that you're addicted to this girl. It's the sex right? Or the boner? She doesn't know you were the one she fucked right?"

"No, and I don't want you telling her. I have to sleep with her first before you tell her." I say. Wait, does this sound wrong?

Andie's the best friend and the sister I never had. And I love her for that. I don't know what'll happen if she disappears one day.

"Well, as much as I like her to become your PA, I'm sorry but I can't help you with that. You have to do it yourself coz." She sighs.

I totally take back what I said. I hate Andie.

"Why?" I whine and sit on my bed.

"You were the one who scared the shit out of her! You fix your own problems!" She shouts. "And if you want her that bad, you have to find a way. And make it grand." She laughs and cuts off our call.

Make it grand?

Right now, in this moment, I'm scared as hell.

Not because I don't know what to do.

But because I exactly know what and how to find her.

And I'll make sure that I do.

(•)(•)(•)(•)(•)(•)(•)(•)(•)
YELLOW, LOVIES!
This chapter's a filler chapter, we're so sorry for that. But what do you think will happen in the next chapters? What would Calvin do to find Kat? Will he be able to find her? Will he climb rocks for her? Will he take her as his PA?

Please Vote, Follow, Comment, and Share if you liked the story... Interesting parts about to come!