8| hard as a rock

I desire the things which will destroy me in the end.
-Sylvia Plath

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Calvin

What the fuck am I doing here?
What the fuck is she doing here?

Oh wait, correction? She goes to the same club as I go to. Huh. What a coincidence that out of all of the days that we can meet again, we had to meet tonight, directly after her interview this morning.

Why? Lord, did we have to meet tonight? The night I was supposed to drink my ass off 24/7 to forget what day it is tomorrow?

August 4th? Ugh.

I have to drink. I need to drink. And I can't do that when Miss Pukes-a-lot is here, witnessing the richest man and the founder of CCC get wasted.

I open my mouth to give a nice comeback when she turns around and disappears to the crowd.

Huh.

Maybe I scared the shit out of her. Or maybe she remembered that I was the one who fucked her real good in the bathroom.

What night was that? Last week? Last night? LAST NIGHT? I fucked this girl last night?

And before I knew anything, I was hard as a rock. My dick throbbing, pulsing, needing me inside her one more time. I'm wrong. I totally want her. And I don't fucking care if she pukes on me. Because I need her so badly, my desire is burning the hell out of me.

I have to find her. I need to find her. I want her.

I scan the crowd, looking for a bright yellow haired girl. I move left, and right, and left again. I grab a couple of tequila from the bar and resume on my search.

After what felt like forever, I finally spot her coming out of the bathroom. With a hard throbbing dick, I approach her.

"Ms. Vajina?" I say, blocking her way. Eyes wide, she turns to look at the girl beside her as if asking for... Help?

"Uh... Calvin. I mean, sir. Hey, uh... What are you doing here?" She chuckles the most fake chuckle in the world.

"Same thing why you're here, I guess. To have fun. " I say, smiling. Ha! I'm totally lying right now. "Who's you're friend?"

"Oh, um." She looks back at her friend. "My friend." And she turns around.

I grab her hand before she disappears to the crowd once more. "That's quite obvious, actually. I was asking for her name."

She frowns and clicks her tongue. "Why don't you ask her instead? She right here, beside me."

Oh this girl is feisty.

"I'm Bella." Her friend says and gives me her hand to shake. "Forgive Kat for her attitude. Kat here, is my roommate." Bella explains, while I shake her hand. Roommate? Fuck yeah! Guess I hit the jock pot with Miss pukes-a-lot. Threesome, here I come!

"Nice to meet you, I'm Calvin." I introduce myself, while giving Bella my heart melting smile which in return I hear an obvious sigh from her.

"She knows who you are, she's the one who actually made me go to that job interview of yours." She says with a tone. Wait. Is that jealousy I hear? Is Miss pukes-a-lot jealous? If she only knew that she was the reason why my dick is hard as a rock right now.

"Woah! Did I hit a nerve or something? I'm just making friends here." I say with my hands up in defeat.

"Hit a nerve? I want you and your dirty little hands away from Bella." She snaps. "She doesn't need more friends, she's got me. Besides, don't you have an employe to shout at?"

"Do you really think I'm that horrible?" I smirk.

"From my experience this morning, yes."

"What? Oh come one Kat, haven't you've heard of the saying 'The more the merrier'? C'mon Calvin you can join us in our booth." Bella interrupts, ignoring Kat's obvious death glare.

"What the fuck Bella?" She frowns, with her mouth agape. The same mouth I want to shove my tongue in.

I smirk once more and let them lead me to their booth.

"You're buying the drinks." Kat mumbles while following Bella.

"Yes ma'am" I say with a salute. I don't care if I even have to buy the whole club, I just need to be inside her again.

And this night, I promise, I wouldn't leave the bar without her moaning my name.

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
A/N:
TOTALLY GETTING INTENSE.
BRACE YOURSELVES.