2| standing up a 360 degrees

I feel like something's missing; I just wish I knew what it was.
-pinterest

------------
Calvin

This girl, I can't believe she did that to me. The fucking was great, but the blowjob! It started out fun. More than fun, I was in ecstasy but the later parts became horrible! And she even had the courage to tell me she's got great tongue skills. It was probably the orgasm talking.

I go to the corner and take out some wet wipes. I dress her up, carry her out of the club and into my car. No, I'm definitely not taking her home. Gently, I place her on the passenger seat her head resting on the glass, then head to the nearest hotel. I should be getting an award for doing this. I should've left her alone on that stinky club for puking on my dick, but I didn't.

The moment I place her on a decent bed, in a decent hotel, I went off. There are other places I plan on going, and it's basically almost five in the morning so I'll head straight to my place.

When I say my place, I mean my office. One of the biggest buildings here in New York. Too bad Miss puke-my-dick won't even remember that she banged the hottest bachelor here in New York. Well, maybe it's better that way, because she fucking puked on my dick! While giving me a blowjob!

As I start my car, the wild revving reminds me of her panting and moaning. I should take note, never to have sex with whats-her-name again.

As I park my car and kill the engine, I pull the keys out only to drop it under the passenger seat. I slowly reach for it, but my hand accidentally touches something soft, something wet? I slowly take it out, and in front of me is something I'm never going to forget, no scratch that, something I have to burn once I get home.

Black Lacy Thongs.

You got it right. I'm holding her panties. Shit! She's innocently sleeping there in that hotel without any idea that her panties are with me. With that being said, the caveman in me, becomes wild. My shaft is now as hard as a rock.

The image of her riding my dick to neverland while her tits were on a quake was the hottest thing ever. And don't forget her mouth that was agape. A total beauty. Then the picture of her puking on my dick comes to mind. Fun-fucking-tastic.

Ooops! Cock-blocked. I head out of my Range Rover and into my world.

My world, you ask? Well, I have two different worlds. One is the world of suit and ties, second is the world of cars and bars. Good and wild, fifty fifty percent. But the world I'm in right now is only somewhere I am allowed to enter. My penthouse just above my office.

I like girls. No, I love them. I love pulling their hair out once I'm buried inside of them, their body is my temple and their pussy is my Nirvana. They're pure bliss but not even one has ever been to my penthouse. Not one is allowed to enter. They were salvation as long as it was outside my room.

But the thing was, It hasn't been for almost a year. It's like, my hard on stopped. My crave for porn suddenly disappeared. It went on fucking hiatus and never came back. That's the reason why I came to the most erotic bar in the first place. To get my manhood back (figuratively speaking, of course)

And it did! From a woman who puked on my dick! I got it standing up a three hundred sixty degrees again. And I have no fucking clue why.

I click the elevator and press floor sixty ninth. Yep, my penthouse's the whole floor sixty ninth. I don't know why but that number extremely turns me on.

I directly head out and open my penthouse.
Home sweet home.

I drop the keys on the Island in the kitchen and open the fridge. I took a bottle of water and drink five full gulps. Another fact anyone must know about me, I don't drink. I stopped drinking when I was 20 after my dad died because of drunk driving.

I open my left palm and lacy panties greet me. Fucking wet lacy panties. I spread it out and smell it.

Oh that sweet smell.

I lick its front and still taste her. Her very sweet and salty taste.

Turning me on. My cock is hard as rock again, and I couldn't help but unzip my pants and imagine her tight pussy around it, going up and down, just like what my hand is doing.

Remembering how she felt like and how her sweet moans turned me on as I rode her, makes my hand go faster around my erect cock.

"Fuck." I grunt, as a shiver went down my spine and I release all my juices. Getting a damp cloth and cleaning myself up, I go to the bathroom and take a shower.

I turn the shower on and continue pumping myself. I imagine her wearing nothing but her black six inch pumps. Her touching herself and moaning "Baby" over and over again. Her mouth is agape, craving to suck my dick again.

I suddenly let go of my dick. I don't want to let her suck my dick again! She was drunk, that was understandable. But come on? I didn't even know her name. Just the fact that she had wild blond hair, breasts big enough for me to suck, a butt I can bite all day long, and legs that go for miles. Also, a very very addicting taste.

I turn the shower off and head straight to bed. Hopefully, tomorrow would be a brand new day. Hopefully, I'll get laid, again.