4| listen, you boss ass bitch

It's really sad how one day I'll seem to have everything going right then the next day I'll lose everything so fast.
-quotesgram

------------
Kat

"Wait, why does it have to be right now, Bell?" I say while sloppily applying my lipstick in the car. Bella's driving me to the company she contacted who is "in desperate need" for a secretary. A weird company actually. I mean, who names their company "Calvin's Creamy Caramel" right?

It's probably an ice cream store so yay because I love Ice cream.  Anyway, as long as I have a stable job, everything will be fine. Right?

I scratch the hem of my skirt. Well I wouldn't say my skirt per se, more like Bella's skirt. It's actually too tight, like my second skin.

"I don't get why I have to wear your skirt." I say while looking at the window. "I mean, I have lots of skirts."

"You mean skirts that actually look like you working as a stripper?" She raises her eyebrow as she looks at the street.

"Come on! This skit of yours is even shorter and tighter than the ones I have! I can't move properly." I whine and look at her.

"Just get that job okay?" She frowns and turns left.

As we continue down the road, I see a building with a big poster of two huge bananas covered in something brown. Like toppings. Is that caramel?

I laugh and look at Bell, "Please don't tell me this is it."

She sighs and goes to the parking section.

She's serious? She's got to be kidding me.

"Yep," she looks at me once more time and sighs, "this is it."

"You're joking, right? From a manager I become a secretary? In this building of... Of jokes?" I grimace and frown at her.

"It's the only one I found!"

"Stupid." I blurt out. "Plain stupid, I can't work here!"

"No Kat, you're stupid. I swear, if you don't get this job, I'm kicking you out of the apartment." She fires back. "It's the only one we have right now and it gives great pay."

I sigh and take off the seat belt. "Fine, whatever."

"O'cmon Kat, it isn't the bad. Give your ol' pal a hug and everything will be fine." She offers a very friendly smile that doesn't seem as friendly as I stretch out my arms to her.

"Now go! I still have to go to the grocery." She hugs me again. "Do not mess up this time Katerina Vajina." She adds as I go out of the car.

I turn around for one last goodbye when I find her speeding away. Great, totally fucking-tastic great.

I take a deep breath and walk towards the entrance of the building. I try my best to look enthusiastic. Walking like a VS Angel, I head to the reception desk.

"Good Morning, I'm here for a job interview? Katerina Vajina."

A woman, not older than me looks at me from up to down and back up again. She smirks and continues typing on her computer.

Did she hear what I said? I wait for a couple of minutes and she doesn't look at me.

"Um, hello? I'm Kateri-"

"I heard what you said." She clicks her tongue and looks at me. "But you're not his type."

What the fuck?

"Whose type?" I grimace and raise my perfect shaped brow. "I'm not here for anybody but this job."

"Well, no, you're not accepted." She rolls her eyes and continues typing.

Oh hell no. Keep it cool Kat. You can do this. You can and will get this job. Don't let this motherfucker bring you down.

I slam the desk with both hands receiving a shocked response from everybody around me including the receptionist.

"Listen you boss ass bitch, are you the owner of this company?" I lick my upper teeth. You're going down asshole.

"No? Are you, let's say, the manager?" I smirk, "Not even close!" I laugh and bore by eyes on her. "You're just the receptionist. I don't think you've ever talked to the manager before."

I gasp, "Oops, in fact, have you ever seen him? Have you even stepped on the office?" You go Kat! I mentally praise myself.

She opens her mouth and closes it. I can see the tears forming on her eyes. Yay, 5 points for me.

"I don't think so." Without giving her time to reply, I turn around and head for the elevator. I don't need anyone's help for this. I'll find the office on my own.

I go inside the elevator and find "Calvin's Office" beside the number 68. I press it and up I go.

Just when I thought everything would get better, I hear a very slow and loud sound of something being ripped.

FUCKITY FUCK. What just happened? I look down the seam of my skirt, and there I see something so inappropriate. The seam of my skirt got ripped.

Damn.

You can almost see my panties so I tug it down a little. Ooops wrong move, the slit went higher.

Shit.

The elevator opens and floor 68 blinks on top.

Oh God, why does this keep happening to me?

I panic and twirl a few times looking for a possible solution. Think Kat! Think!

"Um, miss, are you getting off?" A voice asked behind me.

You can't give up now! You've fought the receptionist! Don't embarrass yourself by going down!
I mentally fight with myself. Totally bonkers.

I hold the ripped part of my skirt together and turn. A leggy lady with her brown hair in a bun greets me. She's gorgeous.

"Uh, yeah." I shake my head and walk with pride til I go out of the elevator while holding the ripped part of my skirt.

Everything is so clean. And white. I didn't know ice cream companies were like this. I thought they were like kitchens and creams. But I did not expect this. It is wide filled with tables and workers and it actually looks like regular companies.

"May I help you?" A petite girl with blue hair asks.

"Uh, I'm here for the job interview?" It comes out more like a question than an answer.

"There were job interviews today? Huh, I didn't know that." She pinches her red lips and turns around.

She looks at me and says, "Well come on! I'll bring you to Mr. Payne."

Mr. Payne? Like Liam Payne? Oh God what if this company was actually run by 1 Direction?! Oh my God what if I see Harry? I think I'll shit my panties. Literally.

As I follow her, my hands become sweaty and I feel my shit actually coming out.

Don't shit yourself Kat, that'll be weird. I think to myself.

She knocks on the door and opens it for me. She signals me to go in so I do.

First step.

Second step..

Third step...

And boy, I feel like ripping my skirt right away.

The person who greets me isn't Liam. It isn't even Harry.

I don't think it's even a person. On a huge flat tv, a guy having sex with a girl is on play.

You've got to be fucking me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tell us how you feel by clicking the star icon below 👇🏼👇🏼 , commenting, following and sharing! Thanksies!