9| you'd be in ecstasyyyyyyy

I'm a, I'm a, I'm a cool girl, I'm a, I'm a cool girl
Ice cold, I roll my eyes at you, boy.
-Tove Lo

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kat

Hate.
So much hate.

I come here to avoid the man who caused all these mess in the first place, and I see him here.

And what's worse? He's not just here like dancing here. But here as in he's sitting right in front of me.

It's been thirty minutes of talking non stop and exchanging questions from Bella and Calvin and they seem to be getting along quite well.

And it looks like Calvin and I had so much things in common. With food, hobby, places to travel, sport, and priorities, everything was alike.

He liked Italian food, like me. I liked interior designing, he liked painting. He's into art! I mean, what the fuck, right? Out of all the places he's been to, he liked Thailand the most which trust me, moved my heart. I mean, he loved adventuring to unknown places. Like not only America, but he's been to Asia! And he loved kids! Totally a bonus pointer.

"Kat has this saying 'Never have drunk sex because you won't remember the ride of your life.' I mean, that's really-"

I clap Bella's mouth shut, cutting her off. What the actual fuck? That traitor!

"Never have drunk sex?" Calvin gasps and looks at me as if I did something wrong.

"No, don't believe what she says!" I shake my head, then nod. "I mean, yeah. I don't have drunk sex." I let go of Bella and compose myself.

"Why do I doubt that?" He scratches his chin and smirks.

"Doubt what? You better believe it mister because that's what I believe in. And I plan to keep it that way." I say.

"Trust me, she already broke that code." Bella coughs and glares at me.

This fucker.

I glare back at her. "No, I haven't"

"She did, and it was-. What was that again?" Bella looks at me in question.

"Like I said, I don't remember anything because I was drunk." I bore my gray eyes to Calvin's blue ones.

"You don't remember anything?" Calvin asks with his eyes slightly...sad? "That is sad." He looks at the sides and gulps at his tequila.

Two tequilas became five, five became eight, and the next thing I knew, he was slurring stupid words.

"You look really haaaawt toniiight Miss Vajinaaaa." He chuckles.

Ugh. Disgusting.

"Excuse me." Bella says as she moves out of the booth.

"Wait! Don't leave-" and she was out of the booth. Great. She invites him and she leaves.

"Leeeet her leeaaavee. I finally have you all to myseeeelf." Calvin slurs.

I frown and look at his eyes.
Something hits me real good. He really looks familiar. I squint my eyes at him.

"Have we met before?" I ask the stupidest question, of course we have. He's supposed to be my boss! But before that? I haven't fucked him, have I?

"I want to be inside you Kaaaat. You turn me on so baaad." His eyes became a darker shade of blue. Lust.

"From the moment you stepped on my office wearing that hot ripped skirt. And how your eyes gleamed at the sight of porn." He chuckles and gulps another glass of tequila.

Fuck. I'm clenching my fucking thighs. Don't do this to me Vajayjay! Don't erupt! Don't make me fucking wet!

"Fuck meeeeeeee Kaaaaat. My dick throbs the clench of your pussy. I want to smell, lick, bite, savor youuu."

Fuck. I can get a fucking orgasm just hearing him talk.

"I'm bad at sex! So shut up." I tell him, while gripping my skirt.

"That's not truee and you know thaaat."

"I want to suck your neck. Suck your tongue and eat your pussy. I'll braid all those hair with my tongue and you'd be in ecstasyyyyyyy. I'll devour your juices like whipped cream on a banana split. I know you want me tooooo." He licks his lips.

Oh god, I'm fucking wet. My cheeks go so warm and my feet goes all cold. My pussy is throbbing! But I can't back down now.

"You're right. I do want you. I want you inside me. I want you to fuck me so hard I wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow. I want you to fuck me Calvin." I say seductively, directly looking at him.

His dick is probably hard right now. I look down to his pants and- shit! He's dick is practically staring at me.

I move closer to him and start stroking his chest. "But I want to know what you taste like first. My mouth wrapped around your dick" I move my hand lower until it reaches his crotch "I'm gonna suck you so good you wouldn't know what's coming. I want you to fuck my mouth Calvin" I start rubbing my palm on his boner making him squirm.

"Oh... I'll be glad to fuck you... and your mouth Ms. Vajina" he says with a slight moan.

I stand up and extend my hand to him "Good. And I know the right place to go" I smirk then lead him through the crowd of sweaty bodies and into a narrow hallway. I open the door to a small janitor's closet and make him go in first.

"It's quite small but I like it. You have a nice imagination Ms. Vajina." he says, his back facing me.

I smirk and start to grab the handle. "Oh you would like my imagination more if it involved a bed."

"I would like to see those imaginations come to lif-" I cut him off by closing the closet door and locking him in it.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU CAN'T BE SEROUS?! MS. VAJINA COME BACK HERE!" He screams while pounding the door.

"No can do! Oh, and by the way, it's Kat!" I call back, walking away from him and exit the club.

I may be horny as fuck but that doesn't mean I'm an easy target.